Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lusaka Zambia
Posted: 2023-11-13, 10:55 am

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So after 12 trips to Ethiopia and 5 trips to Rwanda, i decided to explore more of Africa.

After some thinking, i bought a ticket to Lusaka, the capital of Zambia.

So after 7:30 hours to Addis Abeba where i changed plane, i reached Lusaka after around 3:30 hours.

I had my shuttle from the hotel waiting for me.

Its a small airport, and everything went fast and easy. Swedish citizens among many others dont need a Visa. So after some questions from the immigration i entered Zambia.

I stayed at Best Western Plus. A very nice hotel, but not as central as it could be.

The first day i took a walk in the neighborhood.
Just outside the hotel, a girl that sold waterbootles said something to me, which i did not understand. When she realised that i didnt understood her, she switched to English. Almost everyone in Zambia speak English. Many with heavy dialects.

She asked me where i was going, and that she could work for me if i wanted. She thought that i lived in Zambia.
There are around 45 000 Europeans living in Zambia, and around 12 000 Indians.

Most tourists does not stay in Lusaka because of the criminality, and the fact that there is not much to do there.
Most go to Livingstone.

I asked her if she could me my model for a couple of days, because my main reason to come here was to take photos of "models".

She was a bit shy, but agreed. I took a couple of pictures, before i gone for lunch in the hotel restaurant.
They had great food there, and because of a big Anthrax outbrake in Zambia, i was a bit scared to eat somewhere else.

The next day, i saw the girl again on the street.
She asked me if i wanted to come with her to the market. I said yes, and followed her. It was very hot. Around 33 degrees C.

She had to shop for water, fruits and other things, but because i was with her the sellers tried to make her pay more then she should.

When we were going back, i asked her if she had been in my hotel. She said no, and i asked her if she wanted to come and take a look, because i wanted to take more pictures.
She agreed, and we took plenty of pictures.

Before she go home, i try to take her hand, but she quickly redraw it, and asked me why i was doing that.
I told her that i just wanted to be kind.

She said that she had to go.

We met the next day again and took more pictures, and talked. She was a bit reserved, but thats ok.

The next morning it knocked on the door, and there she was again.
She asked if she could bring her sister, because the sister also wanted her pictures taken, and i agreed to that.

We took plenty of pictures, and it was a great time. Her sister was 17 and was a carmechanic and the girl herself was 25.
We took pictures both in the hotelroom, and outside. When we finished, they asked if they could have some food in the fastfoodrestaurant Hungry lion that was around the corner. We went there and i bought them food.

After the lunch we were heading back to the hotel. My models sister stayed in the lobby to talk to the workers there, and we went to the room.

My model asked me if she could ask me something. I said, of course.
She asked me if i wanted to have sex with her, and i answered, if she wanted, so of course.

She told me that she did not had sex for three years. Normally i would be sceptic, but in this case i belived her.

In the beginning she was very shy. But not for long. She was really into this, and it seemed that she never wanted to stop.

I spent the following days with her, and it was really a great time.

We talk to each other every day now when i am back home, and i will visit her again next year.

Of course, i gave here some money, so she could buy more things to her busniness, and i bought her some clothes, but she wasnt that interested of money, as many others are.

Oh, i also went to a massageparlor on of the evenings. I had a b2b massage with a beautiful South African girl. with all included.
Payed a bit to much, but it was worth it.
Re: Lusaka Zambia
Posted: 2023-11-15, 8:56 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this! I doubt I'll ever even set foot on the African continent but I'm glad to have such info on the forum. It was always my hope that people could come here and write about any location, and I appreciate your efforts.

Posted: 2023-11-19, 7:32 am

Patarei
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this! I doubt I'll ever even set foot on the African continent but I'm glad to have such info on the forum. It was always my hope that people could come here and write about any location, and I appreciate your efforts.

Thank you very much.

I would really recommend Africa, because its an interesting continent.

People tend to go to East Asia, but, and i like East Asia very much to, but Africa feels more "real".
Its not as safe and comfortable, but its Africa.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: