Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 59 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Bangkok in may
Posted: 2015-10-10, 5:29 pm

izziehurix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Wait, I think there is a coach bus that goes direct from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya. Never been to that airport though, as I usually arrive at Don Mueang.
Posted: 2015-10-10, 6:16 pm

Matty
Pattaya has an airport don't they. Be handy as fuck if i could arrive at that one!!

Posted: 2015-10-10, 11:45 pm

rugbywill78
Patts does , but the time to get to Patti by air will the same time as taking a taxi or bus
Posted: 2015-10-11, 7:47 pm

Matty
Yeah i had a look into that and seems like a waste of time. Just stick to Bangkok international

Posted: 2015-10-12, 3:18 pm

rugbywill78
The cost of a taxi I think it's about 1500 bat included tolls
Posted: 2015-10-12, 5:41 pm

essexlad Power Kat
rugbywill78 wrote:
The cost of a taxi I think it's about 1500 bat included tolls

Get a taxi pre booked by Mr T or few other Pattaya taxi companies and the price will be 1000 baht

Tans taxi is 1300

I always advise people to join PA as there alot of good information there.
Posted: 2015-10-12, 7:57 pm

Matty
Yeah i will be booking a taxi with Mr T. I am a member on PA. It's a cracking website :)

Posted: 2015-10-12, 9:22 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Advance membership thats where you find the good stuff with some of the beauties there . Mind you the first topic I always go to on PA is the restaurant's food section lol
Posted: 2015-10-12, 9:41 pm

Matty
Ha i know, i wish i could get into the more advanced posts but alas...i've only done 5 posts! Need to get up to 50!!!! It ain't that easy lol

Posted: 2015-10-13, 8:26 pm

essexlad Power Kat
post trip reports of your amsterdam trips on there they will fill in a few gaps . Also just comment on a few people trip reports is another one .
The picture section on advance is alright i found 3 holer milfs in that section

I see you're on emirates the 2 1/2 hours transfer in Dubai . Don't worry I fear the worse when my flight was a hour delayed and the plane landed in another terminal so had to use their tram similar to the ones at gatwick . My second trip everything was landed right terminal everything is very well sign . I think screen onboard flight before you land sometimes gives a list of flights and gate numbers so you be sound . Dubai one of the best airports in the world . You just have to do another annoying security baggage check when you're transferring apart from that everything is nice there if you smoke they got inside smoking room near starbuck there .

I'm doing my 3rd flight with the 2 1/2 hours stopover again as it's relaxing and you don't spend too much time spending money at the airport . Just don't go to the end toilet in the departure areas as they normally the squatting one .
Posted: 2015-10-13, 9:59 pm

Matty
Cheers Essexlad.

It would do my head right in if the flight was a 2 hour delay. I wouldn't have any time to get on the flight to Pattaya then. Fingers crossed.

Read the 3 holer comment!!! Funny as ....!

I don't think the admins take to kindly to a few words in a post. But i will try my best.

I've never done 2 flights each way before. What's the score with the baggage collection after the first flight. Do i need to go pick up my bag from the carousel in Dubai or do they transfer it to the next plane for me.

Matt

Posted: 2015-10-14, 10:17 pm

rugbywill78
Your bag itself should go all the way to the UK . If you were going on a different airline you may have to get it rechecked in and go though airs ide again
Posted: 2015-10-16, 12:22 am

essexlad Power Kat
rugbywill78 wrote:
Your bag itself should go all the way to the UK . If you were going on a different airline you may have to get it rechecked in and go though airs ide again

Yep Rugbywill78 is 100% correct

Nothing to worried about check in and you get your suitcase at Bangkok airport . If you got a spare £20 I would advise to get fast track at Bangkok . you get a airport girl show u the way through customs and fast track then passport check . Also she will show you where to exchange money and help you out finding your taxi . one plus thing was she would look after my suitcase while I quickly go to the toilets before the 90 min drive to pattaya . https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/index.html
I was the same as you mate. I was worried about the stopover as it was my first time too but it is a breeze . It's one of the reason why I keep using Emirates as it's simple .

I would say exchange tiny bit of money at the airport enough for the taxi and few tips when you arrive at the hotel . Then use any T.T exchange booths in pattaya for best rate .

Thailand will change you as I feel like a king with every lady saying hello handsome man to me . It's like being the hunter then the hunted feeling being chase can be fun most of the times . You doing the same as me my first time was 15 days there and as soon I got back home 6 months later I was back there for 23 days . Just don't fall in love there
Posted: 2015-10-16, 1:57 am

Matty
Some amazing advise here Essexlad. Nice one

That fast track thing sounds very handy indeed. Saves trying to find certain areas of the airport and losing a bit of time. I will defo be looking into that. How much of a tip would you normally give to someone for helping you out with something. Need to suss out and get used to the exchange rate difference for tips etc etc.

I think Pattaya is going to hit me hard. I mean Amsterdam is a wicked place, i been going there for about 15 years but from what i have read about Thailand, Pattaya is a whole different ball game and in a league of it's own.

I will try not to fall in love there. I find myself as the type of person who doesn't get influenced very easily and prefer to make my own decisions in my own time. Having said that, these thai girls from what i have heard/read can be very pushy and tug at your heartstrings!!! Have to see when i get there lol

Posted: 2015-10-16, 9:23 pm

essexlad Power Kat
It's a massive airport bangkok is . I can't seem to sleep on planes so after 19 being awake it's nice to have a smiling face with your name on the board waiting got u as soon you off the plane . the fast track girls are not allow any tips . T.T is big yellow signs and there few on second road . The last few years they have grown everywhere so im sure there a few more i don't know about .
I normally bring a few grand in cash with me and just bring my credit card just in case . The exchange rate is so much better over there so I would not change up any money in the uk . Some men take little cash and use their credit/debit cards there so just common sense where you draw your money out . your budget will be different to mind so really up to you how much money you think you need .

Tipping is a big part there as they don't make much money there but don't get fool into everything . Like bellboy just 40-100 baht when you first get there maybe 100-200 for taxi if it's a nice drive . My first trip I tip too much but I learn some places 20-60 baht in some bars or if it's a local restaurant then little bit of a tip on service waitress . Don't waste your money all on tips just here and there just a polite thing to do . I also tip the cleaning ladies if they do a great job or they polite to me it's a thing my ex told me about if you nice to them they nice to you .
Now tipping on bar girls if you chatting away and buy her a lady drink thats cool but if she really getting down on you kissing , groping for 30 min or hour I would leave her a tip if I'm not going to barfine her just to save hassle. But don't get into bullying by the girls as a few with try coming up for a drink if you're on your own so no chat no drink rule to them . I'm not 100% right on a few things but you going to have newbie written all over you so I'm just saying from my point as it only going to happen few times in Thailand before they work it out you're a butterfly . The one word every tourist learn is to say check bin when you want your bill

I love Amsterdam same reason why I stay on this forum site as I like keeping up to date with things . The only thing puts me off now is Thailand is cheaper and the girls give out better services I mean real GFE it will feel like you have a day girlfriend . Soi 6 is kinda got the 2 hour short thing but I can't commit on it yet as its thing I'm going to do myself in March . It really going to open your eyes mate and it's a different world there

One of the few things no one will tell you about is you get watchs,lotto tickets, pets pictures,flowers,soft toys ,dress sellers coming up to you in every open beer garden . Just be polite say no and they get the hint afterwards . Jomtien beach I had sellers coming up to me all the time . I don't mind the food sellers as I will have a nibble once in awhile but when they try start selling you tattoos on the beach it's a different world . Koh Larn beach is a must if you fancy a day at the beach .

http://www.pattayanewbie.com/index.html . Before I went I had a quick read of that so bit of tip's .
Posted: 2015-10-16, 9:52 pm

rugbywill78
The link provide really good info not just patts but any were in Thailand .
Posted: 2015-10-20, 10:53 pm

rugbywill78
As I'm not going to patts any recommend a go go bar in bkk. Pefer soi cowboy as it closer to the 2 hotels I'm at .
will
Posted: 2015-10-23, 7:22 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I've not been to bangkok but on their forums i hear a few good things

Bangkok bunnies and Spankys in Nana

Dollhouse., Sharks , Lighthouse in soi cowboy.

http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum/index.php?
Posted: 2016-10-12, 10:43 pm

rugbywill78
well the trip went and gone and went again in September for a week .nothing to shout about . I know when I went to Annie s massege I had the same girl , cant remember the number but she was sweet and quite young . I had a girl back at my hotel but she overcharged me but I olny did it because I never done it in a hotel in Bangkok . Sept came I was in hotel that I was in for the past 4 times . no outside guest were allowed which suited me down to the ground .Went Annies again , had I think 11 , sweet young and sexy , but pussy was quite tight but enjoyed the session . I met a yank who persude me to go to Nana to a go go bar . ok I go for one beer . went to Angel witch and ended up staying there for 4 hours . didn't barfine any one , but there was a couple of sexy girls which I would bar fine for the all night . that was it for the 2 trips . I know its not much but I enjoyed the trips .

will
 [ 59 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: