Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Thailand for couples
Posted: 2015-06-06, 10:31 pm

drizzle
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anybody been to Thailand as a couple and obtained local help for threesome? Failing that any recommends for useful forums (already got Pattaya addicts).
Cheerz
Re: Thailand for couples
Posted: 2015-06-07, 9:28 pm

essexlad Power Kat
No worries at all , I know a few ex pats and men that bring their other half to Pattaya for a bit of fun .

I can't personally recommend any girls but surely on PA I would surely use the search section on there as few bi thai women pop up . There is one but I can't remember the name of her who is great for that kinda work you looking for she is kinda mid 30's and normally have lots of pictures of her in the photo section there . Sorry I know she used to work in soi 6 and famous banana dildo act .

Back you your question I would just go to a bar and ask or sit at the bar and see if any lady come to you . This is Thailand and you can pretty much get anything for the right price so don't be shy . If they do come always remember to buy her a lady drink and see if their any chemistry there. If you don't think there is always be polite smile and just give her a small tip for her troubles .
Saying this just a reminder for anyone else bringing a lady to most bars a ladydrink cost a bit more than our beers . Last time in a beer bar with my ex I would pay 80 baht for a beer and her barcardi breezers was 120 baht

I would also check out the http://devilsdenthailand.com/
They are very open for this and all the women who work there are bi sexual so I would say this best place for hassle free and you can select the woman of your choice or even have a foursome as the prices in Thailand are good value .

I hope this helps you out and good luck
Posted: 2015-06-07, 11:58 pm

drizzle
Cheers essex, good info. Your trip reports were some of my first research. I've been there a couple of times before but with my ex, who was definitely not up for this kind of thing. It's a great place but it was always a bit shit being surrounded by tasty Thai women you couldn't mess with. Thankfully things have changed :-)
Posted: 2015-11-17, 12:49 am

drizzle
So the shortlist is:
Annies at Nana Plaza for soapy massagehttp://www.anniesbangkok.com/staff.html
In call at Devils Denhttp://devilsdenthailand.com/
Outcall from http://ladyboysbangkok.com/

Not long now...
Posted: 2015-12-03, 2:07 pm

drizzle
Well Thailand is working out nicely so far. We've indulged in P4P twice so far, Annie's in Bangkokwas nice for a soapy massage and Devil's Den in Pattaya for three hours of hardcoer awesomeness. Will write a proper report ina couple of days when we have a day off, busy touristing at the mo
Posted: 2015-12-09, 5:57 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
drizzle wrote:
Devil's Den in Pattaya for three hours of hardcoer awesomeness. Will write a proper report ina couple of days when we have a day off, busy touristing at the mo

Was it 3 hours of hard core or 3 hours of a hard co-ed!? Either way, Devil's Den sure is some place.

Looking forward to reading the report.

bb69

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: