Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bahir Dar Ethiopia
Posted: 2022-10-24, 11:06 am

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When Ethiopia made it easier again to travel regarding the Covid pandemic, i booked a ticket to Bahir Dar in the end of october last year.

I was supposed to meet a friend, but her father got sick so i could not meet her. She wanted me to change the ticket, because of the war situation in the country, but i decided to go anyway.

So i took a flight from Stockholm to Addis Abeba, and changed plane to Bahir Dar at Bole aiport.

Took the hoteltransfer to Naky hotel where i took a shower before i got out to eat dinner and have a coffee.

Afterwards i took a walk in the city. Some girls approached me outside of a bar and wanted me to come inside and talk. I ordered a Mirinda, and talked with one of the girls. She said that i could came back at the evening, because the bar changed to some kind of pickup place for workinggirls.

I returned in the evening, and had a Fanta. A girl came and asked me what i wanted. I told her that i wanted to talk to a girl. She called for one of the girls.
She was cute, a bit bigger, with a sweet smile.

I asked for the price, and she said 2000 birr. Its about 39 euro.

We took a bajaj "tuktuk" to my hotel. The hotels here are usually girlfriendly, so it was no problem to take her to my room.

She did not speak English at all, but i am used to that.

She undressed, and i started to play with her feet. It was actually all i wanted to do, but she asked sex all the time, so i thought why not.

The sex was ok, but a bit mechanic.

Afterwards she asked for a bit more money, since the girl in the bar took the most of that 2000 birr, so i gave her some more.

The day after, i was walking in the neighborhood and discovered a kind of redlight-district behind the hotel.

This area is mostly for the people that lives here, so it was not easy to find a girl that wanted to talk with me, but finaly i found a beautiful girl that was willing to let me inside her room.

I told her that i only wanted her feet. In the beginning she seemed a bit nervous, but after a while she eased up.

She had amazing feet.

Contiued to visit her the following days and have some great feet-sessions.

I also met a girl from another neighborhood that asked me to come and sit down for some tea. She asked after a while if i wanted sex, and i tried to explain that i wanted her feet. She did not understand, and tried to make me hard by frenchkissing me. It was nice, but i did not wanted sex, so i gave her some money and left.

The day before i was going home, two trucks loaded with armed men with Ethiopian flag come driving around the city, and the following day there was armed military all over the city.

I was happy to go home, because the situation in the country became worse.

Since then, i have visited Ethiopia three times. latest time was last month. I really like Ethiopia, but you really have to be careful there.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: