Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Taipei
Posted: 2017-07-16, 8:43 pm

IQ
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I happened to be in Taipei for a while and took the opportunity to research and explore the local scene. Apparently there are a few places and a few options here. KTV doesn't seem to be a thing that I would enjoy. Massage parlors are. For a my first outing I decided to venture into one of the unofficial RLDs to get the lay of the land. I chose the Longshan Temple area.

I went at about 22:30 and the night market was wrapping up. The street walkers were on the prowl. It is a fairly busy commercial district and I felt quite awkward negotiating in public, so I decided to explore the area for a while. I did a circuit around the Longshan Temple and encountered a half-dozen workers. A couple were fairly aggressive, but most were polite or didn't approach me. I would say the were all above 30 yo and some older. One I found attractive. Several girls were loitering on the corner of the night market street so I walked down that street and the side streets off the market street. I got propositioned several times, but still was too uncomfortable in the crowds to negotiate. It is pretty bizarre on the one hand there is an ordinary night market with games, street food, and trinkets for sale; ordinary people enjoying an ordinary night market. On the other hand you had cougars on the prowl for single guys like me openly hitting me up in the middle of it all.

By 23:00 the market had mostly closed down but there were still plenty of people in the area. This made it feel safe, but also hindered my desire to make any proposition. In addition few of the girls were sexy enough to raise my interest. I didn't want to leave without at least finding out the rate, so I headed to a quiet street on the west side of the Longshan Temple where I had started earlier. About halfway up the street a girl caught my eye. Nice figure and as I got closer quite attractive. She spoke no English. My Chinese is good enough to get the rate (NT$1200) and the location (hotel just down the alleyway). NT$1200 is about 35 euros. My Chinese is not good enough to negotiate specifics, so I figured I should just go with it for research sake.

She led me 10 meters down a well-lighted alley to the Longshan Hotel where she indicated I should pay the clerk at the front desk. The clerk took 200 and my girl took 1000 and led me to a room very much like an Amsterdam kamer except this one had a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. She seemed confused when I asked for 'suck' and said she didn't do it. She gave me a little wank with her hand and then put on a condom and laid back for missionary. When we were finished I enjoyed having a quick wash, soap included, although there were no towels.

On the way out I was surprised to realize that she had picked me up directly across from a police station I hadn't previously noticed.
Re: Taipei
Posted: 2017-07-17, 7:09 am

IQ
That means that there were dozens of street walkers and several sex-room hotels in a touristy area within a few hundred meters of a police station. Even though prostitution is illegal in Taiwan (according to wikisexguide), it is obviously well-tolerated.
Posted: 2017-11-09, 12:14 am

lilji
Thanks for the details. When you say 'cougars on the prowl' - do you mean working women or non workers out for a good time?
Posted: 2018-11-27, 9:25 am

IQ
I mean streetwalkers - working girls. As I wandered through the night market crowd, several times women, alone or in pairs, solicited me. I called them cougars because they were all mature - over 30 I guess. There were others who were not aggressive.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: