Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hanoi
Posted: 2017-11-08, 11:36 am

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Took a flight from Bangkok to Hanoi in Vietnam.

Going back to Bangkok tomorrow.

I have for a time now wanted to play with Vietnamese feet, but it seemed a bit tricket.

Yesterday i went to a massageparlor and got a pretty bad massage and nothing more.

A bit later a girl on a scooter showed up and asked me were i was going. I asked her if she could drive me to my hotel and she did.
Met her later that day, and she showed me around Hanoi. After that she wanted me to buy jacket. It was expensive, but i thought ok, i buy.

Met her again today, and then she wanted a bracelet, go to spa and other things. I ended it there, but gave her money to the spa.
At least she showed me her feet a couple of times and letted me touch them a short while. Kissed them slighly one time.

She was very beautiful. 27 years old and tall.

A couple of minutes after i ended it with that girl, another girl on a scooter showed up and asked me the same questions as the other girl.
I asked her if we could go to a place were we could talk, and that i wanted to take some pictures of her.

We sat down beside one of the lakes in Hanoi and tried to talk a bit, but her English was almost zero.

I told her that she had beautiful hands and kissed them slighly. I asked her if she could remove her shoes, because i wanted to se her feet, and she took them of.
I touched them, and put them on my knee and kissed them. She was a bit shy in the beginning, but after a while she seemed more comfortable.

I kissed them more and sucked gently on her toes, and licked her feet. Also took some pictures.

She was also very beautiful. 25 years old. I played with her feet for a long time.
I then caressed her face and mouth carefully and she seemed to enjoy it. Kissed her nose, and when i did that she kissed me on my mouth. We maked out for a while, and just sat there at the lake.

Asked her what she wanted, and she took some bills in my wallet.

Tomorrow i go back to Bangkok for a couple of days before flying home.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: