Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Singapore next month
Posted: 2014-02-13, 3:22 am

iggy1903
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Howdy - I was in Singapore last year and will be heading back next month for five nights before a week in China. Last time I was in Singapore (2013) I had one night of great fun at Orchard Towers and later in the Geylang area. See my post: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21995

Well now after having some experience there, and more time to research the area, and five night to spend there, I wanted to ask the group if anyone has been there lately. Also if anyone has picked up a girl working the Orchard Tower. Last time I visited a massage pallor and had my fun there. I did not know the protocol on picking up a girl working the area. I'm assuming either they have a nearby hotel or would go with me to mine.

Any feedback or recent stories?

I'd also like to check out a Health Center as it sounds like a good time.

That's it for now. I will post my reports. Thanks,

Posted: 2014-02-13, 6:30 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
hi. I've picked up a girl from orchard towers twice (or should i say i was picked up by!)

i was there in Dec 2011 and Jan 2013.

theres a couple of bars that are worth checking out. the main one is Ipanema, which is full of working girls, more than i've ever seen! you literally get hounded as soon as you buy a drink. first time i went, thats where i picked up my first girl, who basically wouldn't leave me alone - but she was lovely, so went for it.

she cost $200 , plus her cab fare back, plus me paying for a cab to my hotel. So cost around $240 in total. this was a saturday night, so the cabs were real busy, so ended up getting a dodgy taxi instead of a licenced one.

service wasn't great. just lots of fondling, and full sex, no BJ. lasted about 20 minutes, so was a bit of a waste of time. she was hot though, and it was fun getting all the attention off her in the bar and in the cab.

in 2013, i went to the Crazy Horse on the top floor. i went there in 2011 but didn't pick anyone. Its meant to be a ladyboy club, and it kinda was the first time, but it didn't seem to be this time. Anyway, i can't comment really, so maybe worth doing some research.

walked in and was hit on by three girls who joined my table. was mental. they all wanted drinks off me, but i declined. eventually, one girl stayed who was very cute, so i got her a drink and chatted - but i'd only just arrived, and wanted to hang out at the place some more, so said i'd be back. When i came back, she was chatting up some other guy - but i got involved with another girl instead, who i would say was possibly post-op TS, as she was very tall, but absolutely gorgeous. had a drink and a chat with her, then she came back to my hotel.

same deal as before - worked out about $230 (managed to get a proper taxi this time). Full nude, awesome BJ, sex, and she joined me in the shower for a bit of fun in there too. had a fantastic time with her.

i think the place is great, but it is a bit mental. you really have to stick to your guns when you are there. Also a few of the other bars are hostess bars - buy them drinks, get their company. No sex on offer. gets expensive.

hope this helped!

Posted: 2014-02-13, 7:15 pm

iggy1903
Thanks Tony, appreciate the comments. Are your prices Singapore $? I assume so. I agree on your "mental" comments! When I was there it was insane! One girl better looking than the next, and hundreds if them. I did not go into either bar you mention, but I did pause and consider. I will this time and be firm with my choices. In Crazy Horse do the ladyboys identify the fact that they have a surprise down there? Or so they just play along and let you find out? Again thanks.

Posted: 2014-02-13, 9:46 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
yeah singapore dollars, as i'm from the UK!

I thought it was fairly obvious who was a ladyboy and who wasn't. everyone is tiny in singapore. any ladyboys i spoke to on my first trip - and there was a few in that bar, were bloody obvious they were dudes! still flippin gorgeous, but towered over everyone else!

thats why Crazy Horse threw me the last time i was there. the first batch of girls i spoke to, only one i wasn't sure about. the others were definately all girls.

must admit, i was quite surprised the girl i took back to the hotel didn't have a dick! but i had an idea what i was getting into - just pleasently surprised she had lady parts!

Ipanema is the place to go for girls, but it is insane.

Posted: 2014-03-08, 7:01 pm

izziehurix
My info might not be up-to-date, but from what I know the main legal sites are:
- Orchard Towers
- Geylang
- Chinatown's Blue Triangle
- Little India's Desker Road

This link might be useful: http://www.sgexposed.com/search/label/s ... 20district

Have only been to Orchard Towers so far during a super quick transit in Singapore.

I also recommend reading Gerrie Lim's two books on the Singapore mongering scene: Invisible Trade I and II. I bought my copy at the Changi Airport bookstore.
Re: Singapore next month
Posted: 2014-03-09, 9:09 pm

izziehurix
I forgot to mention that the Sammy Boy Forum is also a good resource for Singapore mongering. Google it.
Posted: 2014-03-09, 9:44 pm

iggy1903
Thanks Izzie! I'll check it out.

Posted: 2014-03-17, 10:16 pm

iggy1903
OK, landed at 12:30AM, taxi to Hotel on Orchard Rd. (taxis do not take Visa cards,,,beware). Checked in, showered after 21 hours of flying, and started walking about one mile to the Orchard Towers around 1:45AM. As I approached Patterson Street (Marriott on the corner), the ladies starting approaching me. Typical up front offer was $200 for two hours, $300 for the night, plus taxi money. I declined and kept walking. In front of the Marriott there were about a dozed ladies milling about all with similar offers. I chatted with a few but kept walking.

Approaching Orchard Towers is sight to be seen. I have never been to Bangkok so I cannot compare. But it was wall to wall orientals. Most waved, some approached, and others kept talking on cell phones. I went into Orchard Towers and headed up to the third floor. Approached Club Romeo, and was greater by a very friendly girl from Laos. Thin, nice breasts, young (I'd guess 25). Went inside for a drink (me, Heineken $15, her wine $30). Chatted for a bitand quickly negotiated $150 for one hour massage and full sex. She could have been a lady boy, so I asked up front. She grabbed my hand and placed it right on her crotch......no dick! Good thing. So off we went.

Hopped in a taxi to her hotel ($10 taxi, $50 hotel). Nice time gropping and kissing in taxi, good shower together in room, and great sex (DFK, DATY, CBJ, 2 positions). Nice hairy bush! Love it. After she gave me a very nice massage before showering together again. From there she went home (cost me another $20 for her taxi), and I headed back to my hotel ($10). So all in all a very expensive experience; 45+10+50+150+20+10=$285 (singapore dollars).

I have four more nights here and will play my cards a little different tomorrow night. I'll head over to the Geylung area. Was there last year and has a less expensive, more convienent session. Info on the area: http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/comsex.html
Over and out for now.

Posted: 2014-03-18, 7:17 pm

iggy1903
Geylung area.....WOW!!! You gotta check it out. Better than I remembered. Overflowing with ultra thin hot asian chicks Malaysia, Laos, China, and Vietnam. All want to please you. Normal rate $50 (Sin) for one hour S&F. Had a Thai girl for this rate. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and mish. Excellent service. This area is outstanding to take in the culture. After my session took in a few beers and watched the action. It was great. Road 16 and 24 are TS girls. Just got back at hotel (1:15AM). Heading back to Orchard Towers.........night still young.....

Posted: 2014-03-19, 2:06 pm

izziehurix
Glad you're enjoying yourself. After too many trips to count, I have finally become jaded with the Thailand scene. Singapore sounds great right now, despite the higher prices.
Posted: 2014-03-19, 7:55 pm

iggy1903
Just arrived back at hotel after another round at Geylung. Found as Thai girl (5 ft tall, about 90 lbs), very happy, cheerful, and willing to please! $50 (SG) for F&S + massage. CBJ, 3 positions, BBHJ......all great! Street 16. Beware though, 16 has a lot of ladyboys. This was a great selection. May even take another swing tomorrow. This trip has changed my outlook on Singapore. Wonderful.

Posted: 2018-05-05, 7:41 pm

relaxlabrudder
Hi guys, as I myself is a punter in Singapore, mongering is now no longer restricted to Geylang or Orchard towers.

It's all online. Just give the girl a text. Most of these girls on link I give are from China. So just use Google translate to do job.

But in case you need a template:
你好,想约你。地址呢? Will like to make appointment, address please?

9点行吗?9 o'clock Ok?

我时洋人, 不会华语, 你ok 吗? I am European,cannot speak chinese, you Ok?

我到了之后, 你给我短信, 告诉我你的详细地址,ok 吗? When I arrive I text you, you give me the exact address ok?

The girls will text you the street and then ask you to call again when you arrive. You just text her 到了, 请给详细地址 。 means I arrive , give me the exact address.

Mostly China girls but sgwolves has Europeans at cut throat price.

I cannot post link due to being new. You can pm me if interested and i can send you links
Posted: 2018-05-07, 1:35 pm

rglass
Orchard Towers = Four Floors of Whores!

Checked that box...
Posted: 2018-05-07, 5:37 pm

relaxlabrudder
rglass wrote:
Orchard Towers = Four Floors of Whores!