Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Posted: 2017-06-25, 6:10 am

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone here been in Ethiopia?

I was there a couple of weeks ago, and found Addis very interesting.
The girls was friendly and very beautiful.

Going back in this autumn.

So, you who been there, what did you think?
Re: Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Posted: 2017-09-17, 1:50 pm

Patarei
So now i am back in Addis.

Arrived yesterday morning from Sweden.

Last time i was her i got contact with a couple of girls, and especially one girl was very interesting.

Bad thing is just that she dont speak English and i dont speak Amharic, so we have some problems to understand each other.

Anyway, i texted her yesterday and told her that i were in Addis. She then called me, but the connection was very bad.
I texted her that i was going to her massageparlor the day after.

So today i took a walk over to there. Its close to Edna mall if someone knows that area.

I stepped in and asked for her, and she came to greet me. I got a big hug, and she showed me into a room.

I got some more hugs, and some light kisses.

Took her clothes of and started to caress her body and kissed her feet. She is a bit shy and told me that she wanted wash her feet first, and i said ok.

She went to the bathroom to wash.

When she came back, i caressed and kissed her feet. She have so soft and beautiful feet. She asked if i didnt want sex, and i told her that i only wanted to caress, kiss and lick her feet.

She seemed to be more relaxed after a while, and liked what i was doing.

I was there for an hour. Asked her how much she wanted, and she said that i decided how much i wanted to give her.
Gave her 1500 birr. Its around 64 dollar.

Told her that i was coming again tomorrow.
Posted: 2017-09-19, 1:01 pm

Patarei
Met her two times more.
Going back home tonight, but i plan to come here again in the beginning of next year.

This is a very good place to go if you want to meet beautiful women and eat good food.

Many people go to Thailand for this, but i think Ethiopia is a good alternative, even if you maybe have to be a bit more careful here.
Posted: 2017-10-26, 3:10 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
So how do you find these women there? And what are the dangers you refer to?

Posted: 2017-11-01, 10:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'll stick to the western world.

Posted: 2017-11-05, 3:43 pm

Patarei
There are massageparlors everywhere in Addis that are more brothels then anything else.

In Piazza and Kazanchis there are many, many streetwalkers.

You can also go to bars and nighclubs and meet girls there.

So far, i have only visit massageparlors.

Well, you should not forget that HIV is pretty common among sexworkers in Ethiopia, so its very important to use protection.

The risk of getting robbed in the dark could be very high in some parts of Addis, and there are also many straydogs that could be dangerous.

Streets and sidewalks could also be a big risk, because there are many holes and damaged roads, and together with nonexisting streetlights you can really hurt yourself.

Otherwise i think Ethiopia is a great choice if you dont want to go to Thailand.
Posted: 2018-03-27, 6:20 pm

Patarei
Back for the third time in Addis Abeba.

Arrived early in the morning in Bole airport. I had ordered a transfer from my hotel, but i didnt found it so i took a walk. My hotel is not far from the airport, so it wasnt any problem.

Checked in and had breakfast. Then went to my room and took a shower before i went out.

As usual there are many scammers her who try to get some money.
The most usual scam is that a male approaches you and tell you that they work around your hotel and that they want to guide you. Usually free of charge.
They then tell you that it is a a traditional dance "party" nearby and they want to take you there.
If you agree there are a lot of girls there who wants drinks. If you buy them, it could cost you a lot. If you dont want to pay the price, you can get in big trouble.

Anyway, i walked to one of my favorite restaurants. Mamas kitchen close to Edna mall. Across hotel Golden tulip.

The waitress i met before was there and seemed very happy to meet me. Or meet my wallet haha.
Talked a while with her, but she dont speak english so i have very hard to understand.

After a while another waitress camed and talk with me. Her English was great. She showed me around and letted me take some pictures of her and her feet. She had beautiful shoes and feet. She also letted me touch her feet.

Going back tomorrow and meet her again.

In the afternoon i went out with the non englishspeaking waitress and a friend of her. It wasnt that funny even if she is very pretty.

I went back to my hotel to leave my camera. I had seen two massageplaces that made me curious.

Went to one close to my hotel. Knocked on the door and a girl came. I told her that i wanted massage. Stupid me didnt ask for the cost, which is very important.

Anywhere, took a shower there before the massage. She asked me if i wanted hard, medium or soft. I said soft and she started to caress my body. Had my underwear on. After a while i told her that i wanted to see her feet.

Started to kiss and touch her feet and sucked on her toes. She then started to lightly massage my penis. Touched her body very lightly at the same time i played with her feet.

I think i was there for one hour. She was very cosy and her English was ok.

Asked how much she wanted. She told me 200 birr. Its around 6 euro. I gave her a bit more.

Going to stay in Addis for 9 days. Could be good, even if there is a state of emergency here again now.
Posted: 2018-03-28, 6:24 pm

Patarei
I went for lunch at mamas kitchen as i use to talked a bit with the non englishspeaking waitress. She told me that she loved me and wanted to get married. I told her that, that wasnt a good Idea.

Talked a little bit with the English speaking waitress, but she was very busy at that time. We agreed to meet later around 4 pm, and we did.
We went for a walk and visited some kind of market.

She is very friendly and goodlooking, and she is the first one i have met here who did not let me to pay for my tea and coffee.

Bad thing today was that i noticed that i had been a victim of a pickpocket. I think he got 800 birr. Around 25 euro.

This evening i went for another massage. There is one more close to my hotel. Well, there are actually a big, big, big number of massageparlors here. They are everywhere.

This one was a bit bigger. A lady came and asked me to pick one of the girls. This made me understand that the massage was going to be a bit more expensive.

Picked a girl with nice feet.

Undressed and layed me down. She asked if i wanted soft, medium or hard.
I told her soft without oil.

She started the massage. It wasnt so good, but her feet was beautiful.
Told her that i wanted to see her feet. She showed them and letted me kiss and do everything.

Asked me if i wanted a hj or sex, but i said now.

My hour went to an end, and the session was very good.

She wanted 250 birr for the massage and 1000 for the rest. Gaved her 950 for everything.
Posted: 2018-03-29, 4:05 pm

Patarei
A bit of update.

Planned to wait until evening with the mongering, but i was very tempted when i looked at every beautiful women here, so i went to two massageparlors i never visited before.

Got in, and asked directly what it would cost. The girl told be 250 for massage, and i said ok.

She guided me to a small room that looked like every other rooms in the massageparlors here.

I undressed but keeped my boxershorts on.

Light massage with no oil.

She started a very erotic massage were she touching my body with her body, even if she had clothes on. She asked if i wanted extra, but i said no.
Touched her feet a bit, but i felt that she wasnt that into that.

So 250 to her.

100 meters from that place was another massageparlor.
Went inside and a sweet girl came. Asked her how much it would cost and she said 200.

She showed me the room, and asked what kind of massage i wanted.

I told her light with no oil.

She was really very sweet and kind, and her English was very good. We talked pretty much, and she seemed like a really nice girl.
She told me that she was from the northern region of Ethiopia.

The session came to an end, and she asked me if i wanted more. I asked her how much that would cost.
200 more, for more massage. I said ok.

But this time i started to give her footmassage. Took her feet and kissed them. Licked them and sucked on her toes. She seemed to like that, even if she first looked a bit surprised.
Then she started to massage my legs and my hand.
After a while i looked on her, and told her that she was very sweet. Caressed her face and hair, and she closed her eyes and kissed my hand.

I came closer to her, and smelled her face and hair. She closed her eyes again, and i kissed her neck, face, nose and her mouth. She returned the kiss. I continued to kiss her body, and layed her down in bed.

She touched my penis a bit, and i touch her stomach, and caressed her between her legs. After a while i took my hand under her panties. She was pretty wet.
She helped me to take her clothes of. I kissed and touched her entire body for long, long time.

We had a good talk after the session.

Asked her how much she wanted. She wanted 600 birr for everything. Gaved her 800.

She wanted us to have contact and gaved me her Facebook.

Going to meet her tomorrow outside of my hotel.

Great day with a great girl.
Posted: 2018-03-30, 5:18 pm

Patarei
In the morning i went out taking pictures with one of my cameras. Addis is really a interesting and beautiful city. Well, not everything is beautiful, but there are many beautiful places.
When i were around Bole airport a policeman stopped me and asked me a lot of questions, that i didnt understood.

I told him that i was taking pictures of his beautiful city. I then asked him if i could go, and he letted me go.

Around 11:30 i went for lunch at Mamas kitchen again.
Had Fish goulasch which is a special Ethiopian dish. Taste very good.

Talked with the waitresses again. One other waitress came, that i had been out with together with another waitress. She said that she loved me.

Its very easy to be loved here in Addis if you are a western foreigner. Even if i am not white. People think i am from Iran or some Arab country which i am not.

Anyway. One other waitress asked me if i not wanted to marry an Ethiopian women. I told her that marriage wasnt my thing.

Headed back to my hotel, because i had a date with the girl i met yesterday in the massageparlor.
Hoped that she was going to show up, but i was not sure.

But yes, she texted me and said that she was on her way.

Went down to the lobby and met her.
We were going to my room, there we talked a long time before we had a great time in bed. I really like this girl.

She have a great body and a great smile. Funny to.
Didnt charged me any money.

Going to meet her tomorrow again.
Posted: 2018-03-30, 10:48 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Patarei wrote:

Sorry to be cynical, but beware of the "long" con.

Posted: 2018-03-31, 5:21 am

Patarei
neurosynth wrote:
Patarei wrote:

Sorry to be cynical, but beware of the "long" con.

Yes, there is always that risk. Here in Ethiopia the risk is even a bit greater i guess.
Posted: 2018-03-31, 1:15 pm

Patarei
Changed hotel today.
Now i stay in another part of Addis.
Caravan hotel. Seems famous among Addis mongers.

Visited the girl at her work again and had a nice time
again.
Tomorrow she plan to come to my hotel.
Posted: 2018-03-31, 5:23 pm

Patarei
Took a walk around my new hotel. I think there are even more massageparlors here then in Bole area.

I decided to try one two meters from the hotel.
Got in and a beautiful girl came and met me. I asked about the cost, and she said 200 birr for massage. Its almost always around 200-250 here. I undressed and layed down. She took her clothes of, but kept her bra and underwear on. She had a beautiful body and great, great feet.

After a while i told her that i wanted her feet. First she didnt understand, but showed me her feet. Started to rub them and kissed them lighly. She became a little bit shy first, and wandered if they didnt smell. I told her not to worry. Actually African girls feet almost never smell at all. Same goes from East Asian girls.

I told her to rest her feet close to my face so i could kiss and lick them. She said that she became a bit horny.
Asked me if i wanted sex or hj, but i said no. She asked how much i wanted to pay, but i told her i was happy with her massage and her feet.

Payed her, her 200 birr and went satisfied to my hotel.
Posted: 2018-04-02, 7:30 pm

Patarei
This morning i took a walk again in the neighborhood.
A young man approached me and told me that he saw me yesterday together with some girls, and wanted to introduce his sister. His sister came and we talked for a while. She asked if i wanted to come with her, but i had no interest, because i was waiting for my girl to come to my hotel.

My girl arrived in a taxi around 2 pm. She had to show id in the reception and i had to tell the receptionist my roomnumber.
After that we had lunch in the hotelrestaurant. Quite nice.
When we had eaten our lunch we went to my room. Talked a long time and i took a couple of photograph.

Had a very nice time in the bed again. Afterwards we just stayed in bed together before we took a shower. I really enjoyed her washing my entire body.

While she waited for the taxi to pick her up whe just talked and hugged. I asked her to pay her taxi, but she wouldnt let me pay. I gaved her a bit money anyway.

After she left, the receptionist called and asked if everything was ok.

Tomorrow i go back home. Feel a bit sad, because i start to like Addis Abeba pretty much.
Posted: 2018-04-08, 6:13 am

Brunettes
I have found Ethiopian women to be very beautiful. I only know of 2 that I work with and there is also a girl at one of the Nevada brothels that is from Ethiopa. Africa is definitely on my bucket list to visit someday. Not necessarily for mongering but to vacation.
Posted: 2018-04-08, 9:13 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yep. The high forehead and cheekbones is quite a look.

http://www.expatkings.com/ethiopian-women/

Posted: 2018-04-15, 4:46 am

Patarei
neurosynth wrote:
Yep. The high forehead and cheekbones is quite a look.

http://www.expatkings.com/ethiopian-women/

Yes. There are many different kind of people in Ethiopia. You have the Amharan, Oroma, Tigre, Afar and many other groups of people.

I booked a new shorter trip to Addis. Will be going the 10 of may to 14 of may.

Really like the city.
Posted: 2018-05-12, 4:20 pm

Patarei
Back again in Addis over the weekend.

Arrived at Bole airport yesterday in the morning.

Had to change plane in Vienna this time, so the flighttime was a bit longer then usual.

Took a walk to my hotel, and had breakfast, a quick shower and a rest before i was going for lunch at my usual restaurant.
Had a gift for one of the waitresses i had met a couple of times before. Gave her a packet of nice Belgium chocolate.

I was going to meet the girl i met last time i was here.
She had taken a flight the day before from her town.

15:30 she came to my hotel.
We spend the afternoon, evening and the night together. We had a really nice time :)

Now she is away for a while, but she is coming back to my hotel in a couple of hours.

While she was gone, i took a walk up to Mickey Leland street to se if i could find the homeless girl i met last time. Had no luck, but met her sister.
Followed her to her "house" and played with her feet for a very short time.

Payed her 200 birr. Its around 6 euro, which was all i had in my wallet.

Its nice to be back in Addis again.
Posted: 2019-05-18, 7:26 pm

Patarei
Visited Ethiopia again in the end of march.
Arrived in Addis early in the morning.

Took a walk to my hotel. Hotel Lobelia as usual.
Had breakfast before i took a walk in the city. I went to Mickey Leland street
to look for some of the girls i had met before. Didnt see them, but i ran into
another girl. Her name was Shewit. I joined her on a walk. She told me that she had
a fight with a friend. She was missing a tooth and had some bruises on her face. Felt sorry
for her and gave her some money and bought her some buckets for her kitchen.

Went back to my hotel to take a shower before i tried some massageparlors again.
Tried a couple, but the quality of the massage was even worse this time, but one of
the girls had great feet.

Next day i had a flight for another city 45 minutes north of Addis. I was going to
meet the girl i got to know last year.

I had a hoteltransfer to my hotel. Messaged my friend that i was in her town, and
she asked if i wanted her to come now, and i said yes.

40 minutes later the reception called and telled me that my guest was here.
I went down to the lobby to meet her.

Back in my room we had a great moment in bed.
She told me that she had arranged a safari and boattrip to some
islands on Lake Tana and Blue Nile river the next day.

The next day we took a mototaxi to the boat that were taking us out on the sea.
We saw hippos, snakes and pelicans. It was really interesting. We also visited a
monastry.

Spent four days with her, and we also visited her mother and her sibblings.
Her mother made me good Ethiopian food.

My girl had paid everything and even wanted to give me some money, but i told her
not to, and that i would send her money when she needed.

I had a great time in Ethiopia and i like the country very much, even if you have to watch out
for thiefs and scammers the whole time. In Addis on a road close to the airport i was approached
five times by different thieves who tried to take my phone and my wallet.
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: