Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Thank You
Posted: 2018-01-01, 3:58 am

BeanChaser
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yes I'm talking to you! Thank you to all the members who read this. Thank you to all the members who post. Thank you for all the valuable trip reports. Thank you for all the restaurant/hotel/club reviews. Thank you for talking about your favorite girls. Thank you for talking about your favorite cities. Thank you for being a jolly bunch of perverts.

I haven't posted in a while but I do like to read from time to time. Over the years, thanks to this site, I've had a few kinky experiences that I'll never forget and, for that, I'm quite thankful so therefore I'm thankful for you.

Cheers to the New Years. I wish you all the best.

Posted: 2018-02-11, 11:50 am

sleepless
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
the fact is that this kind of forum brings some democracy to the business.

If you are a true connesseur of the fucking arts you'll be on the down hand on many sex for money exchanges. they will rip you in the price, they'll use fake pics, etc etc.

I've been facing honest business girls but it all changes wen the middle man comes along, the brothel owners don't usually have the best commercial ethics and this forums are the only viable source of information.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: