Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
jobs in amsterdam
Posted: 2013-08-27, 2:25 pm

jaye12
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi all, havent been on in a while. silly question :S id love to drive a bus in amsterdam. would that be a possiblity? being a uk citzen etc how would you do something like that? any experience or help would be much appreciated as i have no experince in that side of life.

kind regards
james
Re: jobs in amsterdam
Posted: 2013-08-27, 3:42 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Without experience in the job that you seek, you would find it hard to find employment anywhere in europe in your chosen profession - this isn't the UK where you can just stroll on up and start work within a few days of getting off the boat ;)
Posted: 2013-08-27, 4:39 pm

stix
I'd suggest getting your cat D licence (bus or coach) in the uk, this itself costs £1000 to £1500 if you pass first time, national express do take on apprentices I believe and they get you your licence, in the uk at least you need driver CPC (not sure if this is Europe wide?)

Even with the above they'd probably look for some continental driving experience and a working level of Dutch, not impossible and if you don't try you'll never know!

Good luck
Posted: 2013-08-27, 9:01 pm

jaye12
Thanks folk :) just a thought .
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: