Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stupid things you have done during sessions...
Posted: 2013-09-17, 7:15 pm

loolz Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had a funny moment during a session yesterday where I managed to headbutt the girl during mish lol, though it was half her fault :)

What stupid things have you guys done during sessions?

Others I can think of from the past:

- Once wasn't paying attention while removing the condom at the end of a session and tipped half its contents on the floor, the girl was not amused :D

- Knocked a girl's big CD player off the shelf on the way out the room. A bit broke off but thankfully it still worked :)

- Tripped over that step countless times which many kamers seem to have, even after the girl told me to mind the step...
Re: Stupid things you have done during sessions...
Posted: 2013-09-20, 3:57 pm

monkey987
^lol those are pretty funny bro

worst thing Ive done is accidently cum all over max's leg.
she did take it like a champ though
Posted: 2013-09-20, 4:13 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Yep, I've also mistakenly [cough] unloaded on a girl before now. Some handle the situation better than others!

Not in Amsterdam, but I was once rather vigorously doing a Thai girl from behind when my cock slipped out on the backward stroke and slide to her ass in the forward stroke. She yelled "Ouch. You no fuck my ass!"

bb69

Posted: 2013-09-20, 5:18 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
not my mishap, but a girls

In Max"s old kamer [26-1], no it want Max, but a guy had walked in, and the girl hadnt pulled one of her curtains far enough together !!

a small group [me included] turned a large vociferous crowd, watching this guy fcuk the living shit out of her [he was bloody good], with the crowd cheering him on !!

When he dressed and came out, we all cheered & clapped,and give him his due, he bowed and walked away, little knowing we had all watched him shag her !!

regards

ps my only mishap was falling flat on my face in GKim"s kamer in Oude Kennis, and laughing as i got up, telling me to watch the floor as she had just washed it doh !!!

Posted: 2013-09-21, 5:49 pm

lilji
- One time my leg gave way and slipped whilst doing doggy. My hand fell at the same time and slapped the girls ass. For a split second she was going to go mad and then quickly changed to bursting out laughing when she realised what had happened.

- A bit of cum flew into my hair during a bbhj!
Posted: 2013-09-21, 9:22 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
i wish i had a fun story. all i can say is i headbutted my tattooist once during a tattoo, but we weren't having sex (which is unfortunate cos shes so gorgeous!)

otherwise, i smacked Maxs arse a bit too hard once, in the throws of getting into a session, and she told me off - i felt reeeeeeeally bad - i thought she could take it, haha!!!! oops!

Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: