Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Miss Marsh
Posted: 2013-10-08, 8:34 pm

will82
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was reading the Sun newspaper and came across a rightup, regarding a upcomeing TV documentary about prostitution staring our one and only Jodie Marsh....
From Soho to the streets of Manchester' to watching a gangbang in Germany' then onto the great city of Amsterdam,........
from what I've read, I'm interested to see what she's got right in this TV program as Regards facts. And nothing done to pimp it uo (pardon the pun)
Nice if it was mentioned that there are certain girls in the Wallen who take no shame in ripping people off....

The Documentary premieres on OCTOBER 29th on TLC. ...... its called...
Jodie Marsh. On . . . . The Game

Regards

WILL82
Re: Miss Marsh
Posted: 2013-10-09, 8:18 pm

Aardvark
This could be interesting... Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch it.

I doubt it'll be very factual and it'll probably be full of propaganda but it'll be worth a watch.

Regards,

Aardvark.
Posted: 2013-10-27, 4:01 pm

lilji
Whenever I've seen factual documentaries with Jodie Marsh in them I've always been pleasantly surprised. It's probably bad of me to assume her opinions may be more populist because of her career, but she's seemed very clued up on the facts rather then the misconceptions. She was in a documentary on the class system that John Prescott did and ended up giving some of the best information on that show. Hopefully she'll keep that up with this documentary too.
Posted: 2013-10-29, 12:18 am

amsterman Power Kat
I don't believe it!!!!!!!

You were "reading" The Sun??? ;-)

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2013-10-29, 8:47 am

ThirstyTraveller
If shes a true journalist she will get her ass behind one of the windows in Amsterdam (preferably next month :P ) to see what its all about!

Cheers!

Posted: 2013-10-31, 12:38 am

Aardvark
I've just watched it. It's a decent documentary. See even visits an FKK club in Germany (when a gangbang night is happening) and sits in a window on Monnikenstraat.

All people approach sex work with their own bias, including Jodie Marsh. She is reasonably fair though but she simply cannot get past her view that she feels it's exploitative and not empowering (despite her saying her so called 'glamour modelling' made her feel empowered).

It's worth a watch though.
Posted: 2013-10-31, 12:51 am

Aardvark
On reflection, some of the things she said whilst in the window in Amsterdam annoyed me.

She implied that the women in the windows couldn't choose their clients and that all people in the De Wallen were simply looking for sex. Both of these are plainly wrong. In addition, her attitude towards the people in De Wallen was terrible. She claimed one man looked like a serial rapist, called the people walking around "disgusting" and also said that even if she fancied one of the men outside she wouldn't sleep with him which I found very odd.

Like I said though, it's still worth a watch.
Posted: 2013-10-31, 5:24 am

ThirstyTraveller
An interview with her about the documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsGVXfjsRaA

Cheers!

Posted: 2013-10-31, 7:17 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Jodie used to be quite the looker back in the day.. now.. well.. things don't look so good. She's turned into a man-hater as well, so it's like asking a member of the kkk their views on ethnic issues. Maybe a tad harsh, but still..
Posted: 2013-11-09, 6:39 pm

nova2744
anyone know the place in germany where she went to see the gangbang,the club looks like good place to go
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: