Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bareback - genuine discussion - don't bother flaming
Posted: 2013-10-13, 2:51 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK - I know this is an inflamatory topic so I'm not asking "do you" or "don't you" - I haven't done so with a professional provider as yet (and might never) but I do have a genuine question that I've been pondering myself for a while now:-

"What STD's would I expose myself to during bareback that I don't already run the risk of catching with my current practices"?

To outline - in FKK's, I've licked every pussy on offer - since AIDS would be my greatest single fear, this might seem a bit crazy because as far as I know "exchanging bodily fluid" is the highest risk possible - and you don't get many more body fluids exchanged than during a good pussy licking - especially if she genuinely does orgasm. Couple that with the fact that many girls offer CIM and BBBJ is standard in all FKK's ........well - I genuinely don't know of any disease that I'm then protectinig myself from by sticking on a rubber for sex? I suspect the damage is long done by that stage?

Or am I missing something?

Please don't bother going all hysterical and start flaming eachother over this - [admin please feel free to delete the thread if it starts getting out of hand] - but we all are (or should be) aware of the risks associated with our "hobby" - I just don't know if I'm kidding myself right now.

Thoughts?

[I think we can have a civilised discussion about this. It's a reasonable question and I won't be deleting it. Anyone who tries lowering the level of discourse will be dealt with, as usual. --admin]
Re: Bareback - genuine discussion - don't bother flaming
Posted: 2013-10-13, 6:30 pm

drizzle
As I understand it, you are not exposing yourself to any additional diseases but you are increasing the risk of catching the same ones. Different parts of the body are more risky - with the lining of the butt being the flimsiest and riskiest and the mouth, throat etc the least. So unprotected anal is at the very risky end, CBJ/ DATY with a dam is at the safer. I can't remember the precise mechanisms, but this is broadly how my wife (who used to work in medicine/epidemiology explained it to me.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/STIs/Pages/Sexualactivitiesandrisk.aspx
Posted: 2013-10-16, 3:04 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Here are some statistics...

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

On the one hand as a hetero male the odds of contracting HIV are quite low. On the other hand we all hear about needle sharing drug users getting AIDS from each other, and that's only 12x as likely per incident. But then again addicts probably shoot up much more frequently than most of us see hookers. And the density of HIV infection among needle shooting addicts is probably greater than that found among typical working girls.

I guess the bottom line is that guys rarely get AIDS from straight sex. Straight sex with prostitutes is probably more dangerous, but HIV infection is still rare.

Posted: 2013-10-20, 8:41 pm

Trav69
Cheers guys - thanks for the responses - those were both interesting links - I think most of us know that we run a much higher risk of STD's when engaging in anything "uncovered" - including OWO and DATY - and from what I hear of my (better looking) friends that have the ability to pull random birds in places like bars and clubs, my current track record appears to be that my choice of professionals has kept me healthier than quite a few of them have ended up being!

The "final frontier" of bareback remains a taboo for me right now but I am still questioning my own reasoning behind this.

Thanks for the discussion.

Trav
Posted: 2013-10-22, 6:03 pm

GoldenTiger
i don't like to tell others what to do but that is just how i think about the whole bareback thing :
the possibility of getting HIV from having bareback sex someday with a hooker is very very low and i have to be very unlucky and all the weird odds must be against me to get that .. BUT .. in the last 2 years i had sex with 120 hookers .. that's 60 girls per year .. lets say my mongering career will last 10 years .. that's 600 girl .. now if i calculate the very very low possibility of getting HIV from a session and multiply it with 600 .. well .. its not going to be (that low) after that .
that's a personal view , not a proven theory .
Posted: 2013-10-24, 8:45 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you can weed out IV drug using prostitutes the frequency of commercial sex HIV infection in US and European cities is lower than many expect. I've seen various numbers, but something like 5% seems to be a safe estimate. Given the female to male transmission rate is something like 1 in 2000 per incident with someone infected, with random sex workers the odds would be something like 1 in 40,000. That's sex every day for 109 years.

Posted: 2013-11-04, 2:38 pm

Mojito
I think bareback without a condom for oral sex is perfectly fine.
I have often paid working girls extra for BBBJ and CIM services.

However, for vaginal and anal sex - it is strongly recommended and vital that you use a condom.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: