Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kamagra
Posted: 2014-03-05, 10:18 pm

kernow666
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello

just wondering if Kamagra-fast is still a reputable company to order from

thanks
Re: Kamagra
Posted: 2014-03-08, 1:48 pm

drizzle
Dunno, I use ExactPharma, no problems.
Posted: 2014-03-09, 10:23 pm

mjclfc
did you get yours delivered to the uk drizzle was thinking of trying the jelly as have heard good reports about it
Posted: 2014-03-10, 12:28 pm

drizzle
Yeah I did mate, several times. Had the regular pills and a kind of gel stuff in a sachet - is that the jelly? It worked OK but I did seem to get a bit of headache and bunged up feeling from them though, which passed after an hour or two. Didn't notice this so mcuh from the pills.
Posted: 2014-03-10, 4:28 pm

mjclfc
have heard that the gel or jelly kamagara needs activating ie need stimulation for it to work where as pills give you a hard on all the time is this true in your experience
Posted: 2014-03-10, 5:44 pm

drizzle
Didn't notice that really. I only take them when there is something stimulating going on anyway. Most of the time has been at swingers clubs etc and I like it then because it feels like you have an erection instantly available whenever you want one, instead of having to build up. So if you are hanging out in the club and an opportunity presents you are good to go, even if you have cum several times already. I think it's possible that the gels come on quicker because they are more easily absorbed, the body doesn't have to break them down. Like energy gels compared to food.
Posted: 2014-03-10, 6:18 pm

mjclfc
thanks drizzle will give them a go i reckon good to know you have used that place before to order some will try them i think
Posted: 2014-03-10, 10:51 pm

kernow666
thanks for replies will try exactpharma
Posted: 2014-03-24, 9:45 pm

mjclfc
I order two boxes of oral gel sachets from them and they arrived today so can confirm they are genuine.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: