Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
customer service
Posted: 2014-05-01, 2:42 am

fizzersix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
you know guys..I was at work today and attended a customer service training....sitting there in the training and listening to the trainer, I realize that some of the girls, as least the ones i have visited, have excellent customer service skills. Companies should seek the advice of those girls to improve their customer service ratings; the girls have the right techniques in the customer service. No, not they would tell companies to "fuck" everyone they can...but it starts with the way you enter the room and they smile..then they get to know you some with chit chat...they are earning your trust and see what you want and then give it to you (usually without question), and they know how to price their value without ramming you in the ass with extra fees...Not that there are bad apples in RLD, who could a hard course in customer service, and thanks to this site, we can all provide some feedback. There is gold in those girls for their customer service and there are several companies who could use their advice....
Re: customer service
Posted: 2014-05-02, 12:40 am

george47 Power Kat
fizzersix wrote:
they know how to price their value without ramming you in the ass with extra fees
Pretty sure that does cost an extra fee.
Re: customer service
Posted: 2014-05-02, 2:21 am

fizzersix
That is true , but its all about the delivery of it...some girls can make you melt while they do it and others just make the expsrience really bad......
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: