Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
MH17 plane crash
Posted: 2014-07-18, 11:46 pm

george47 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I guess everyone has now heard the sad news of flight MH17 being shot down over The Ukraine as it flew from Schiphol airport. What you may not know though is that the plane contained some sex worker rights activists travelling to an AIDs conference in Australia. One of which was a colleague of Mariska Majoor (ex prostitute and founder of the Prostitute Information Centre).
Re: MH17 plane crash
Posted: 2014-07-19, 1:12 am

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It's just not fair,,,,people going about,doing what they want, doing what they like. And then this.
It goes back to MY belief, as I say MY belief, is there a book out there with your name on it?
there are people that fall off 5 story buildings,and live to tell the tale, then a schoolgirl takes a different route one day and dies cos of a boiler explosion (Plymouth, couple of years ago )
It makes wonder.

no help to them, but condolences to all the families that are grieving.
Re: MH17 plane crash
Posted: 2014-07-20, 7:12 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
George, I had not heard that twist to the story. Thanks for that detail. And on the off chance that those who experienced a loss in this terrible crime see this, I offer my thoughts and condolences. Their blood is on Putin's hands, and I hope Europe pushes back hard.

Posted: 2014-07-23, 7:52 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Hats off to the Dutch who after their people were handled like garbage by the Russians in Ukraine put every

single victim in their own coffin and hearse and are giving them a proper memorial. Watching the motorcade of

hearses drive thru the Netherlands as thousands stand on the roads paying their respects.... Very sad.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: