Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Joiners shops/Cabinet makers
Posted: 2014-07-27, 4:12 pm

retro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A bit of a different question for the board...

Does anyone know of any Joiners shops or Cabinet makers in or close by to Amsterdam ?

I've seen what looked like a small joiners work shop on OZV in the basement to one of the houses but not seen any others.

Im just doing a bit of research for something, so thought I'd ask...

Cheers.
Re: Joiners shops/Cabinet makers
Posted: 2014-07-30, 3:12 pm

Roland Power Kat
There are a number of cabinet makers in Amsterdam as I have seen small shops in various parts of the city when on my bike and I am riding by.

However since most are low profile I can't tell you precisely where. Singel near Multatuli's statue is one that comes to mind.

Thus I would suggest that you go and ask at houthandel Scmidt on Oudezijds Achterburgwal 53.

Their phone number is 020-6242765

They should be able to help you.

There is also an interesting furniture store (designer and restorative) on the corner of OZA and Rusland next to the Raddison Blu Hotel who could probably give you a name and addy.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-07-30, 8:54 pm

retro Power Kat
Thanks for your reply Roland.

I'll have a look for the places you suggested when im next over.

I know the place at OZA 53, went in one time but they where quite busy so I didn't get a chance to speak to them.

Cheers.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: