Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Smoker Friendly Hotels
Posted: 2016-06-12, 9:34 pm

Forest04
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Im visiting Amsterdam again in August and as well as the Girls, i enjoy smoking a few Herbs. Can you recommend any nice hotels close to the RLD that allow smoking?
Re: Smoker Friendly Hotels
Posted: 2016-06-26, 11:55 pm

somelanger
hi there,as we have been to amsterdam for a few times over the yrs we have always rented an apt from amsterdamstay.com,there are lots of filters to enable you to find your ideal location and what each apt has in terms of location,smoker friendly,cannabis friendly etc and you can come and go as you like with no awkward hotel staff to worry about whatever condition u may be in!!!!
Posted: 2016-07-24, 5:19 am

george47 Power Kat
Forest04 wrote:
Im visiting Amsterdam again in August and as well as the Girls, i enjoy smoking a few Herbs. Can you recommend any nice hotels close to the RLD that allow smoking?

I made a guide to this in 2011- http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... oking.html . No idea if any have changed.
Posted: 2016-07-24, 4:21 pm

Forest04
Thats really helpful. Thanks George
Posted: 2016-09-25, 7:06 pm

xcess
Hi there

Can you recommend anything similar for Den Haag?

Thanks

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: