Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Android prostitutes coming to the RLD?
Posted: 2016-09-09, 1:18 pm

george47 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This story has been doing the rounds recently- http://www.zmescience.com/science/robot ... ith-robots . Such machines will certainly have a place just as sex dolls do now but the idea of having them in the Amsterdam windows is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. That is unless they are as real as Summer Glau in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles- http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 80-976.jpg .
Re: Android prostitutes coming to the RLD?
Posted: 2016-09-09, 7:43 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think I would prefer an Apple Prostitute to an Android Prostitute. Sure, she's going to be a bit more expensive, but she will be thinner, perform better, have superior look and feel, and be much less likely to be infected with a virus.

Posted: 2016-09-09, 10:09 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:
I think I would prefer an Apple Prostitute to an Android Prostitute. Sure, she's going to be a bit more expensive, but she will be thinner, perform better, have superior look and feel, and be much less likely to be infected with a virus.

Yeah, but no doubt you'll have the wrong adaptor.

Posted: 2018-11-29, 6:39 pm

WannaBeThere
neurosynth wrote:

I am reincarnating this joke, well... just because it deserves it.
Posted: 2019-07-31, 3:21 am

peterlon
They have done this ages ago in Barcelona. Just google "robot prostitutes Barcelona"
Posted: 2019-08-01, 11:12 pm

retro Power Kat
You'd probably have a better time with an android than with some of the women in the RLD nowadays...
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: