Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
So what is most annoying thing a window girl can do?
Posted: 2016-11-06, 1:15 am

shinzon
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When I go and see a window girl i just want to have a good time. I am not that complicated and just expect what i should have. For 50 euro i should get a few minutes conversation while undressing. A few minutes smooth handjob without condom while touching the girl in order to get hard. A few minutes cbj and then a couple of positions of fuck until i cum.

Most girls do provide exactly this. And when i am happy i usual come back and even do longer sessions. However, now and then I run into girls that dont. They do something that really turn me off and Everything becomes rip off. So what are the things u hate the most when u run into the wrong girl?
Re: So what is most annoying thing a window girl can do?
Posted: 2016-11-07, 11:05 pm

bt12610
I'm not really that fussed about paying more than the 50 euros, but the most annoying thing is when girls lie to you at the door and say you can do x, y and z for 50 but it's actually 100 or 150.

I much rather they tell me up front that what I ask for is going to be more money and I will assess whether to pay more or not. For the most part, I really don't mind paying extra if I think it's worth it, but just don't lie to me about the price.
Posted: 2016-11-07, 11:18 pm

shinzon
Agree... and its not much u can do if the girl lie besides name n shame in forums and dont do any repeats. Once I get into some argument with the girl its just no point any more. I just get turned off and I cant really concentrate on the fuck.

Other things that also turn me off is being wrapped like a mummy in TP or the notorious condom grip :-(
Posted: 2016-11-08, 7:31 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Most annoying thing she can do? Whip out an unexpected unwanted penis...

Posted: 2016-11-09, 2:52 pm

shinzon
hahaha
Posted: 2016-11-22, 3:32 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:

Whip IN an unexpected unwanted penis.

Posted: 2017-01-02, 1:30 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
neurosynth wrote:

One night when I was in Thailand I fancied a bit of a change so bar fined what I thought was a ladyboy. Got back to the hotel and got naked only to realise that she didn't have a cock at all but was just a masculine woman!

The most annoying thing that a window girl has done to me was starting to comment that I had small hands. As I'm just finishing to undress she then comments that I also have small feet. She then comments that "there is a saying that if a man has small hands, he has a small......" At which point I drop my pants and she says "it seems like the saying is true".

Posted: 2017-01-13, 11:27 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
billybob69 wrote:
neurosynth wrote:

One night when I was in Thailand I fancied a bit of a change so bar fined what I thought was a ladyboy. Got back to the hotel and got naked only to realise that she didn't have a cock at all but was just a masculine woman!

The most annoying thing that a window girl has done to me was starting to comment that I had small hands. As I'm just finishing to undress she then comments that I also have small feet. She then comments that "there is a saying that if a man has small hands, he has a small......" At which point I drop my pants and she says "it seems like the saying is true".

Congratulations Mr President, please try not to start world war 3 in the next 4 years. (8~>)

Posted: 2017-01-31, 8:11 am

DoctorX
Okay, but how about not to pay the girl who is actually lying to you about price ? What can she do if you after sex do not give here another 50€ ?
Posted: 2017-01-31, 7:11 pm

molby
DoctorX wrote:
Okay, but how about not to pay the girl who is actually lying to you about price ? What can she do if you after sex do not give here another 50€ ?

You would have to pay her before sex. Genuine good providers might let you pay after the session but even with a good girl this would be quite uncommon. A rip off/upseller would almost certainly have to be paid before any action takes place
Posted: 2017-02-01, 8:03 am

DoctorX
Thabks for the reply, so i don`t have to worry about that girl will demand money after sex. I am going to hit random girls on rld bcoz i wanna find lady in my taste rather than look for some recommended here i did not seen.
Posted: 2017-02-01, 11:24 am

molby
I wouldn't recommend that but its your choice, you may get lucky but it's a minefield in de wallen. Good luck
Posted: 2017-02-01, 12:32 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
DoctorX wrote:
Thabks for the reply, so i don`t have to worry about that girl will demand money after sex. I am going to hit random girls on rld bcoz i wanna find lady in my taste rather than look for some recommended here i did not seen.

Hmmm, inverse logic me thinks.

Find a girl you like the look of and then check her reviews on here &/or hookers.
Unless of course, you like getting fuck all for your money.
If she isn't reviewed have a chat with her, but be cautious.
Drop €50 and see what happens.
If it spins out of control, don't throw good money after bad.
This is how you improve your outcomes.

Posted: 2017-02-01, 4:56 pm

molby
Shinken69 wrote:
DoctorX wrote:

Hmmm, inverse logic me thinks.

Find a girl you like the look of and then check her reviews on here &/or hookers.
Unless of course, you like getting fuck all for your money.
If she isn't reviewed have a chat with her, but be cautious.
Drop €50 and see what happens.
If it spins out of control, don't throw good money after bad.
This is how you improve your outcomes.

Great advice Sir. I couldn't of put it better myself
Posted: 2017-03-25, 9:47 pm

jimmy_nova
This is probably a personal preference, but one of the most annoying things to me is starting a session by asking something like "So, what do you like? / What do you want to do?". It's not a deal-breaker, but it's too business-like and unnatural to me, and often it feels as if the girl may be limiting herself based on my response. I'd rather a girl have the confidence and enthusiasm to show me what she can do without my prompting.

I guess this is one reason I prefer prives to window girls, as it's pretty much expected that you should negotiate every activity beforehand as part of the standard procedure in the RLD.

I know I'm onto a winner when a girl closes the door and immediately tries to get her tongue down my throat before I've even told her my name. :)

The very best girls I've met have done some wonderful things totally out of the blue.
Posted: 2017-03-26, 8:17 pm

xiola
BJing in that weird position you can only touch her head...
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: