Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam / Paradise Club / George Bush
Posted: 2016-11-10, 2:17 am

funfor2houston
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was sitting here bored thinking about the trips we have taken to Amsterdam over the years and it led me to a trip my wife and I made to the old Paradise Club . Normally we avoid any use of cabs we always use public transportation . It was a Saturday night so we headed to the night bus and were on our way to Paradise Club . We asked the bus driver and she was so kind that when we came to our stop she pointed out the way to the Paradise club . We went into the club paid and went into the changing / locker room . . While we were changing we got a conversation with a couple from the U K . An excellent couple and we all hit it off real good . A couple came into the changing area the girl was knock dead gorgeous and the guy looked like a bad ass . He looked like someone from one of the video games a huge muscular man . He heard us talking to the U K couple and made his way over to us and asked ... Are you from the States ? I told him yes and he asked where in the states ?? I told him Texas , he then asked us do you like George Bush ????????? Our newly met friends from the U K told him that politics are too complicated lets have a good time .

All night long this guy and his wife tried to hook up with us , we avoided them because we had no idea what he was up to .

When we got ready to leave they asked us at the door if we wanted a cab , we told them no we would ride the night bus .
We walked out the door and there was the guy and his wife . He asked us where we were going we told him back to the DAM . he asked us if we would like to share a cab ,,,,,I told him no we would ride the bus . I figured this guy hates George Bush and wants to raise hell about the mid east war ! The cab pulls in he grabs my drunk wife and puts her in the back seat with his wife and says I will pay for the cab come lets go ! I jumped in the backseat he rides up front . All I could think is this big guy is going to pick a fight and kick my ass. We all get out in front of Central station . he looks at me and asks me ( Do you like Tony Kukoch ) a basketball player for the Chicago Bulls ? I say uhh he is OK , for the next 2 hours we talked NBA basketball . The couple was from Bulgaria , he was some kind region VP for IBM but really a great couple and he loved basketball. Later in the morning we went to brunch with them . George Bush's name was never mentioned again . We have met so many wonderful people in Amsterdam that we will never forget any of them .
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: