Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
When you get ripped off.... Pictures of the girl OK?
Posted: 2017-01-21, 1:15 am

JayEZ
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sometimes the girls tell you a price up front and then give you a different price after you have already paid. I have read several times that there's nothing you can do when you get ripped off like this other than giving them a bad review. But there seems to be more you can do. In this scenario, do you think it is OK to take and post the girl's picture? One should never do that to an unknown girl, or a good provider, but just one that makes it a business practice to rip off customers.
Re: When you get ripped off.... Pictures of the girl OK?
Posted: 2017-01-21, 2:50 am

nyc diesel
I'm not an expert on window girls, but the window girls' male friends or protectors may have a very physical reply. The good news is that you won't be ripped off again, as having sex is difficult with a broken spine or a a castrato.

YMMV.
Posted: 2017-01-21, 10:58 am

Alice Beeblebrox
Quick answer - no.
Posted: 2017-01-21, 8:28 pm

JayEZ
I've already taken a picture of a scammer. With a little foresight it's pretty much impossible for them to catch someone taking pictures, especially with all the crowds and commotion.
Posted: 2017-01-23, 4:08 am

nyc diesel
So . . . now what?

Make an industry many here favor that is currently under attack even less favorable to The Powers That Be?
Posted: 2017-01-24, 4:45 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
The Girl's forum is useful for exposing this kind of crap.
It won't get your money back, and it is not going to give you much satisfaction.
It will help some people here avoid the same fate.
Tough guys in Amsterdam tire quickly of problem girls.
The worst of the rip-off artists are going to get unenthusiastic help from them, unless you are very threatening.
Best thing I have ever seen:
A guy slaps a yellow post-it note onto the wall outside a window.
On it is an arrow pointing at her. It says:
"Rip-off Bitch"
Dozens of guys saw it as they walked by, and all got a good laugh.
I don't know how long it stayed up there, but It was magnificent, and I will never forget it.

Weasel

Posted: 2017-04-01, 9:53 pm

Brunettes
I would not risk it. Try not to cause a scene in public. The best way to handle it would be to give her a negative review to inform the rest of us. However I have seen technology these days where you can disguise a button on your shirt as a video camera. I think there's actually some videos of guys with prostitutes posted online where they use this kind of technology. I'm sure they wouldn't notice if you wanted to go that route.
Posted: 2017-04-02, 11:21 am

tom999
Hi Guys.

YES, of course. If they fuck with us, we fuck with them.

//Tom.
Posted: 2017-04-16, 9:15 am

JayAbz
Well... You can try it... But I wouldn't say the risk of a beating is worth it. Just move on and put it down to experience!
Posted: 2017-04-16, 11:14 am

jimmy_nova
I personally wouldn't risk it, but IMO, any girl who lies to get a guy in absolutely deserves it and I wouldn't have any sympathy for them whatsoever, nor would I condemn a photographer for taking such pictures either. It's perfectly acceptable as far as I'm concerned.
Posted: 2017-04-16, 7:49 pm

xiola
It remains a personal view, just an opinion... there is no kind of "official rip-off" especially because no 3rd party available to witness the fact. Bad reports here can be a little help, but the largest portion of the clients does not even know this website exists.
I can only imagine to (try to) take a pic as a facilitation for police, e.g. if the lady threaten you some pimp of her will hurt/kill you.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: