Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
AMS to Frankfurt - weed
Posted: 2017-06-27, 7:51 pm

Drnsin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Oh God, I hate being "that guy" asking this but here goes...I may be in AMS later in the year followed by a couple days in Frankfurt(will be flying to Frankfurt). The dim-witted part of me would like to bring a VERY TINY amount of weed with me. I'm talking smaller than a small nug. Like two or three hit's worth. It could even pass as loose 'spillage'. I would bury it somewhere in my checked in luggage. Bad idea? I've never flown AMS to FRA.

Let the potential flaming begin!

For full disclosure, I am thinking of a nice buzz while at a FKK...

Thanks!
Re: AMS to Frankfurt - weed
Posted: 2017-06-27, 8:07 pm

molby
Not the best idea in the world in my opinion. Is it really worth the risk?
Posted: 2017-06-27, 9:04 pm

Drnsin
molby wrote:
Not the best idea in the world in my opinion. Is it really worth the risk?

That's what I'm trying to assess...whether it is indeed a 'risk'. What are the consequences of being caught with little loose green crumbs in my luggage? It wouldn't even be a full bowl.

But to answer your question, if this is considered risky, then definitely not worth it.

Thanks!
Posted: 2017-06-28, 1:06 am

Eric
airports: out of safety concerns, everything of yours is associated with you; monitored, tagged, and scanned - flying seems to be the most risky way to do what you're thinking of doing - IMHO, reconsider.

... Eric
Posted: 2017-06-28, 4:11 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I would almost guarantee that the fastest way to get busted for weed would be to get off a plane with it from Amsterdam in Germany. Polezei have no sense of humor, do not grade on a curve, and don't care if it is a small amount. Expect a minimum of a full day of harassment and questioning, probable fine, and a possible immediate flight back out of the country. I have heard of musicians facing bans from returning to Germany for 5-10 years for this exact move.
Second fastest way to get busted would be to take it across on a train.
Dogs are everywhere.
I've been searched. I'm sure I smelled like a coffeeshop to them, but I was not carrying.
If you must do this, rent a car.

Weasel

Posted: 2017-06-28, 6:15 am

Drnsin
weasel9x9 wrote:
I would almost guarantee that the fastest way to get busted for weed would be to get off a plane with it from Amsterdam in Germany. Polezei have no sense of humor, do not grade on a curve, and don't care if it is a small amount. Expect a minimum of a full day of harassment and questioning, probable fine, and a possible immediate flight back out of the country. I have heard of musicians facing bans from returning to Germany for 5-10 years for this exact move.
Second fastest way to get busted would be to take it across on a train.
Dogs are everywhere.
I've been searched. I'm sure I smelled like a coffeeshop to them, but I was not carrying.
If you must do this, rent a car.

Weasel

OK, point taken. Thanks, everyone, for your input! I'll leave the weed in AMS.

Wow. I knew that technically, bringing it over the border is a no-no. But I didn't think a small fraction of a bowl could potentially be such a big deal. Not worth the risk.

I'll have to wait until either (A) I establish a good connection in Frankfurt or, (B) weed becomes legal in Germany before I can combine the pleasures of being stoned and hanging out at a FKK.

Oh well.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: