Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Marriage vs Mongering vs Dating
Posted: 2017-11-02, 11:15 pm

izziehurix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Haven't posted here for some time. Saw this youtube video while researching about the MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) lifestyle and I had to share it:

https://youtu.be/OtE6nNxO24A
Re: Marriage vs Mongering vs Dating
Posted: 2019-08-11, 6:44 am

Randy Marsh
Somewhere else I can find this? Looks like YouTube removed it for some reason.
Posted: 2019-08-11, 12:11 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
Something like this?

https://youtu.be/9m9EXv5ej9s
Posted: 2019-08-11, 12:48 pm

officematt2002
MGTOW are just bitter men and no better than uncles. Best left alone.
Posted: 2019-08-13, 12:17 pm

peterlon
Have seen this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvz617_xl-M and I can say that what the guy is talking about is my worst nightmare. In western world I think men are idiots. Indirectly they have to pay for their wife (to have a good house, good car etc) and in return they have sex. Women on their other hand live on average 5 years more and doing easy works like being a teacher in a kindergarten and on top of that they demand equal pay for what? I think men should demand to go to pension 5 years earlier…
Posted: 2019-08-13, 6:35 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
I also like this Jordan Peterson clip
https://youtu.be/GLbjmIajj9g
Posted: 2019-08-14, 11:01 am

officematt2002
Lol whatever. Women live longer simply because they go to the doctor. Men don’t. Pretty easy to do the math. The rest of your post makes you sound like a misogynist.
Posted: 2019-08-14, 6:07 pm

peterlon
officematt2002 wrote:
Lol whatever. Women live longer simply because they go to the doctor. Men don’t. Pretty easy to do the math. The rest of your post makes you sound like a misogynist.

Men should go to pension 5 years earlier because they die younger. Women on average are going into puberty earlier, are shorter, have less muscles, lower IQ, higher EQ and die 5 years after men. I respect women and I envy families that men and women share equal responsibilities and not families were women are drinking the blood of their husbands… Nothing misogynistic just facts…
Posted: 2019-08-28, 1:20 am

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion
Posted: 2019-08-29, 3:42 pm

Radar69
peterlon wrote:
(...) lower IQ, higher EQ (...) Nothing misogynistic just facts…

I know it will probably be useless to expect a proper discussion, but I would like to contribute and to Show what should mean "Facts" when we use such a word: to quote the source of the pretended Information. If the source is a validated one (serious newspapers with quality control and quoting their own sources or even better, peer-reviewed scientific journals), nothing to say.

For example here:

(here please add the main address of the Washington Post webpage) /news/in-theory/wp/2017/01/26/weve-been-misled-about-the-difference-between-genders/?noredirect=on

(Sorry still not have the rights in the forum) :$

And I Highlight what I find interesting for my Position: Men and Women are not different, at least not in Terms of intelligence:

"One cross-cultural study examining boys and girls in 40 countries shows that gender gaps in math scores disappear in countries that score better in terms of gender equality (based on measures such as reproductive health and workforce participation). Another paper found that gender gaps among the most mathematically talented in the United States have narrowed considerably since the 1980s."
Posted: 2019-10-14, 11:28 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's unfortunate, but probably inevitable, that commercial sex board members tend to include a subset who go through life with a bundle of related gender role myths (claimed as "facts") that "just happen to" support their emotional resentment towards women.

I'm not pointing at anyone in particular, but ethical sex hobbyists should keep their guard up and defend "the hobby" against those exhibiting an incel mentality. The latter just plays into the dynamics that push prostitution towards illegality.

Posted: 2019-10-16, 5:29 pm

eribanus
I am really happy that in this Forum Misogyny has little to no room. Thank you Guys.
Posted: 2020-04-20, 8:42 am

Mojito
I like to date in the hopes of getting lucky with a one night stand/a short term relationship/booty call...but that is not a priority as dating takes time and energy.

Mongering is what I like to do to relax/unwind in my relatively limited spare/free time.

Marriage is and will always be an absolute no go for me, as is having any children...

The argument is simple for me, mongering when I can and occasionally dating if I need more than just a quick fix. Marriage - absolutely avoid! Good luck all to mongers around the world :)
Posted: 2020-04-21, 4:21 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
In response to the Subject:

As some rich guy once said: If it flies, floats, or fucks, you're better off renting.

Joking aside, I too am very glad this site hasn't been poisoned by the corrosive incel mentality. Mods, keep up the good work.
Posted: 2020-04-21, 4:24 am

Supporting Member
Thinking deeper: Incel mentality is seeing everything as transactional, and then complaining about the price.
Posted: 2020-04-26, 4:05 am

Mojito
I would not describe myself as having an incel mentality. I like and love women, just lots of them and cannot stay committed to just one person for my whole life.

As such, I am not a believer in marriage. Each to their own, those are my beliefs and principles.
Posted: 2020-04-27, 6:22 am

Supporting Member
Sorry, Mo, that wasn't aimed at you. No disrespect meant to your lifestyle choices.

Posted: 2020-04-27, 2:54 pm

Mojito
Ah thanks Mag, duly noted. Trust me, it is cheaper and far, far more enjoyable to be a lifelong monger than it is to marry and stay attached from 21 years old till you die.

I have not regretted it and I never will...
Posted: 2020-05-26, 10:55 pm

cfgauss
officematt2002 wrote:
MGTOW are just bitter men and no better than uncles. Best left alone.

I agree
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: