Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Good Day!
Posted: 2019-04-19, 10:25 am

bridgi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello!
Im going to amsterdam for 3 days for the first time and Im in a panic, because I want to try everything. Im little bit off budget, and planning to spend around 500 euros for girls.
Im interested in prices, how much do i need for brothels like Prive42 or Park118, do I need tip and buy upsells in these clubs like CIP or kisses (I like kisses)? and is it safe?
Also Ive read here about Yin yang and other sauna clubs, how expensive it is, for 3 girls for example, is it costs more in the end, then brothels? Also there is gay saunas, are they works the same way?
As well is there any shemale in brothels or shemale brothels itself?
I found advertisement about doll boutique with opportunity of spending an hour, is it good having sex with doll?
Also in general advices are appreciated ^^
Re: Good Day!
Posted: 2019-09-16, 12:31 am

Tbone9999
Hy man,did you found out anything about TS/Shemale scene in Amsterdam(besides Bloedstraat)?
Posted: 2019-09-23, 9:27 pm

Sam1781
So any luck with the shemale scene at all? Any other suggestions from your trip.
Posted: 2019-09-23, 9:36 pm

officematt2002
Having sex with a TPE doll is actually a great experience. Been there, bought the doll.
Posted: 2019-09-24, 1:55 pm

eribanus
bridgi wrote:
I found advertisement about doll boutique with opportunity of spending an hour,

Hey there,
could you give a Link or a Name to search for on Google? Would be interested in trying something new...
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: