Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Please welcome your new moderator, akaDrPussy
Posted: 2011-09-30, 7:24 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings all,

As the subject indicates, we've asked the good doctor to help us out as I need to spend more time now focusing on other things. While he's a relatively new member, he's made an impression on us with the high quality and regularity of his contributions, his knowledge of our favourite city, his consistent good judgement and his enthusiasm for all we do here. Despite having only discovered this site fairly recently, he has more Amsterdam experience than most here and brings a lot to the table. It is our pleasure to welcome him to our mod team.

Bluto

Posted: 2011-10-02, 10:41 pm

jgramos Moderator
Welcome akaDrPussy, glad to have you on board! We'll have to have a "meeting" some time soon in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam! ;-)

Posted: 2011-10-03, 3:34 am

AmsterdamChris Admin
Warmest welcome to our team akaDrPussy, very nice to have you on board!!
Re: Please welcome your new moderator, akaDrPussy
Posted: 2011-10-03, 5:06 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
Welcome!
Posted: 2011-10-03, 8:09 am

valefar
Gratz pussy doctor.

Posted: 2011-10-04, 8:40 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Congrats Doc.
Always a fantastic reading when you share with us your trip reports and a good source of informations when you giving us your knowledge of the city.

Cheers.
Posted: 2011-10-05, 3:14 pm

Chicago Couple
akaDrPussy,

My vagina always seems to want to have something inserted in it. My mouth also, and my anus not quite as much.

What should I do? Is this normal?

Hoping this is an advice column and you can help me out.

--Chicago Girl, wondering what to do

And do you have some kind of probe you can use to take my temperature?
Posted: 2011-10-05, 8:59 pm

makelove Power Kat
Congratulation akaDrPussy...

Chicago Couple wrote:
My vagina always seems to want to have something inserted in it. My mouth also, and my anus not quite as much.
What should I do?

Oooh, that is a serious problem. I'm worried that you might go to Amsterdam and that it is contagious and that it will catch the girls there. Try to get cured quickly by reading this article:
http://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-enjoy-anal-sex
Posted: 2011-10-06, 2:26 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
Chicago Couple wrote:
akaDrPussy,

What should I do? Is this normal?

Hoping this is an advice column and you can help me out.

--Chicago Girl, wondering what to do

And do you have some kind of probe you can use to take my temperature?

Hey Chicago Girl

You've come to the right place....who better to ask for advice and help than a Doctor who's dedicated his life to the juiciest parts of the female anatomy!

As for your specific queries let the good doctor put your mind at rest....your condition is perfectly normal and decidedly healthy for your mental and physical well being, in fact whilst I can't guarantee it I would say if you keep on as your going you'll be around until you're at least 100!

What should you do you ask? Keep going as you are but step it up a few notches...we're put on this earth for a good time not a long time so no point in holding back. From this day forward your motto is " so many cocks....so little time!"

The only thing that worries me is that poor little bum feeling neglected and left out of the party,and let's face it when the good lord made woman the fact that he placed that lovely little anus right beside miss pussy and packed it with all those sensory nerve endings was not coincidental....no sireee...it was put were it was to get it's fair share of the action! For some reason...probably the nice weed I'm smoking, your poor neglected and without having seen it,dare I say....lovely..little bum reminds me of that final scene in Dirty Dancing were Patrick Swayze playing johnny strides through the dancefloor to Jennifer Grey and says " nobody puts Baby in the corner" .
I sort of see your little bum as Baby....so in short CC you're getting into  the milfish 30's time to cut out the mother Theresa  act and be a proper filthy girl....you know you love it! :-) .

But heed the Doctors warning operating around and within that lovely little orifice is an art in itself and a skilled art at that....best left to those few that know what they're at! :-)

So in summary,my conclusion and diagnosis is cock,cock and even more cock in all three of those lovely little orifices you naughty young lady and as we say in Ireland "fair play to ya lassie"

Sorry I can't be more helpful it's hard to diagnose from a distance....did I mention...I'm available in Amsterdam on a regular basis for private consultations. I normally charge a fortune but as you're  a longtime member and contributor to
this fine site,a horny girl that has given countless of our members serious boners reading your trip reports from days gone by and because there must be some Irish blood in ya my girl if you're from Chicago, I would be more than happy to give you a freebie consultation/examination to put your mind at rest!

And as for taking your temperature young lady, as you would expect from an eminent doctor I do indeed have a couple of highly sensitive probes accurate to 0.00001 degree sensitive....but only if inserted as deep as humanly possible!

Best wishes

Your Doctor

PS you might find my most recent published paper in the British Medical Journal of interest,it's titled " So Ladies,You're Sure You Can't Squirt....Just Give A Minute To Put On My Waders!" :-)))

Posted: 2011-10-06, 5:15 am

Chicago Couple
Dr. Pussy,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough advice. My nether region does feel a bit neglected from time to time so I guess I should give it more attention. I have noticed the sensitive nerve endings you talked about and now the confusion seems to be clearing up a bit.

I have three male friends who like me a lot and they tell me that the solution to my problem is to try 3P with them. I'm not sure what that is but it sounds a little scary. Still, I'm an adventurous girl so I figure, what the heck, you only live once. So I'm going to their place tomorrow to give it a shot. They told me I could be blindfolded if I wanted, and that sounded a bit scary, but I figured that not trying is dying so I told them I was in. But then they said, no, we are the ones who will be in. I said I didn't understand but they said they would explain.

Should I meet them, and if I do will I regret it? I am thinking "yes" but I can always stay home and relax with my shower wand.

And what is 3P? I'm thinking it's a sports term like three-peat, so I guess it means I'll be taking three of them one at a time over the course of a few days. Is that right? I think I could handle that.

They also mentioned something about me "gaping" before the night with them was done. What do they mean by that?

Thank you in advance doctor for your sage advice.

--Sarah

P.S. I had a guy who tried to confuse me with that "sensitive probe" line as he tried to insert it deep into my pussy. But I knew that wasn't the best place to take my temperature. So I had him insert it all the way in where it was supposed to go. And to think he almost tricked me!! Did he think I was dumb or what?
Posted: 2011-10-06, 8:21 pm

gazzaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well done Doc. Well deserved!

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: