Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A friendly reminder to use an accurate/valid email here
Posted: 2021-04-10, 9:00 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
The email associated with your account needs to be one you still use and have access to.

If not, and if you ever get locked out of your account, you will be unable to re-set your password. I have not had the time to provide end user support in years. This will not change. Just now, a long time user (here longer than me) contacted me for help with his account. I probably just made things worse as I think I locked him out of his account and I suspect he has not received the email I sent him. I've already spent close to an hour on this, on helping one user, and that's something I cannot afford to do, hence why the contact form was disabled years ago to begin with.

TL;DR: if your email is out of date and you get locked out of your account, you are probably out of luck.

P.S. for the next couple of days only, I will be checking emails sent to the webmaster account at this domain here (hope this is clear, I can't actually type it out due to spambots).

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: