Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
viewing site, ipad help
Posted: 2013-10-09, 2:32 am

amsfiend
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, can anyone suggest how I can view the site with white background and black text on an ipad? I get headaches from the white text on dark background is why I ask. Thank you for any suggestions
Re: viewing site, ipad help
Posted: 2013-10-10, 8:23 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Not really. It is technically possible to offer users a choice of different templates for viewing the site (at least the forum/phpBB portion), one of which could be black on white, like you want, but due to how heavily customised this site is, I just don't have the time to maintain more than one version through software upgrades.

The white text on a black background colour scheme has been in place for something like 15 years I think (before my time) so I'm not keen on changing it. I kind of like it. It works with the image up top, which I'm not capable of replacing (I don't even have photoshop, nor the ability to take such nice photographs), so there it is.

What I can suggest that might help at least a little bit: When you are reading a thread, try print view (look above the first "reply" button at the top of the thread and you'll see it.)

Posted: 2013-10-14, 4:42 pm

amsfiend
thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I have downloaded a document reader app to copy and paste the text into that.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: