Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Login probs
Posted: 2015-08-12, 2:13 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Looks like im back on the site.I never had so much trouble like this on any other site or app.I had to resend the activate part again for new password which was 13 numbers and letters long.Jeeze of anyone hacks my account again they can keep it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help admin and speedy replies.
Re: Login probs
Posted: 2015-08-12, 7:33 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Glad you were able to get back on. Believe me, it's very frustrating from my end too because there's not much I can do. The logic that handles user authentication is part of the core phpBB code. It is what it is. Still, I'd really like to know if anyone else is having problems with logging in, in particular people using Android devices.

ams2008dam wrote:
new password which was 13 numbers and letters long.Jeeze of anyone hacks my account again they can keep it!!!!!!!!!!

Why not set a new password you can remember? User Control Panel->Profile->Edit Account Settings. Yes, it has to be mixed-case, containing both letters and numbers and at least one symbol and be at least 10 characters long, BUT that doesn't mean it has to be a pain in the ass. For example, something like the following would suffice.
Code:
Anal for $3.50

Posted: 2015-08-13, 1:00 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
yes i have made a new password and thats secret.also i was on my android phone lol.android thigs can be harder.
Re: Login probs
Posted: 2015-08-13, 8:24 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
ams2008dam wrote:
also i was on my android phone lol.android thigs can be harder.

Oh, I only mentioned it because I saw you were using one (the "who's online" link shows me the user agent, i.e. OS and browser.) I have an iPhone so if there's some issue that's only affecting Android phones, I won't know about it unless someone tells me. Then I can at least borrow a friend's phone and try to reproduce it.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: