Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Weed scene in Frankfurt? Or any other mongering city? And mongering queries . . .
Posted: 2019-07-13, 7:02 pm

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I need a vacation.

I'm burnt out from Amsterdam (was just there in January) and it's diminishing returns. I'm down to the coffee shops and Park 118---or what's left of Park 118.

I just turned 60. I'm an old dog. Maybe Frankfurt is a new trick I can handle.

Any reliable and safe weed-buying areas in Frankfurt? (I'm so fucking tired of a harmless substance being treated like it's bubonic plague.) I gave up booze, so I'm down to weed.

Any areas/hotels on Frankfurt very close to an FKK or brothel? My budgets are modest and I'm happy with 7's.

Or any other Western Europe suggestions, except for Czechia?

Dank u well, gentlemen.
Re: Weed scene in Frankfurt? Or any other mongering city? And mongering queries . . .
Posted: 2019-07-14, 8:58 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hi

If you stay in the main station area fkk mainhatten is a 20 tram ride from the central station which the main rld buildings are.

Fkk sharks is a little way out by train and short taxi.

I dont know much about the weed situations in frankfurt

At one time park 118 in Amsterdam was my main reason to visit how is it theae days.
Re: Weed scene in Frankfurt? Or any other mongering city? And mongering queries . . .
Posted: 2019-07-14, 8:04 pm

nyc diesel
Here's my (mostly negative) Trip Report from January---all gals are Park 118 gals. I hope they come to their senses---they're the only game in town for people with an average income.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25863

How is the English in Frankfurt? Nothing will equal Amsterdam, but if I get lost, will I be able to find locals who can speak English?
Posted: 2019-07-15, 8:13 am

IQ
It's relatively easy navigating Germany in English. It's been awhile since I've been in Frankfurt. However, in Nuremberg, Munich, and Berlin I have a hard time practicing my German because the locals are often trying to practice their English on me. Frankfurt, especially being oriented to international business, should be similar.
Posted: 2019-07-16, 1:02 am

nyc diesel
Danke.

Good point re Frankfurt. I've only been to Hamburg---before the euro. Some folks knew and enjoyed the English language; many did not.

The Netherlands is fascinating. In my 10+ trip to Amsterdam since the early 1990s, I've only met one Dutch-born person who didn't know Englsh---a tour-bus driver.
Posted: 2019-07-16, 11:04 am

IQ
Bitte schön ;)
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: