Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sex whilst being stoned?
Posted: 2013-12-19, 11:27 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does it cause you any issues? my mate just came back and said he had ED issues he thinks because of the - 5grams of weed he smoked before going RLD lol? so what do you guys think? cause you any ED?
Re: Sex whilst being stoned?
Posted: 2013-12-20, 1:34 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Yup. At least nowadays I can't really smoke if I hope to have a decent session afterwards. 5g is a lot of weed...

Posted: 2014-03-21, 5:54 am

kiwi14
i find i perform much better on a high:) ''''or so it seems to me!!!!
Posted: 2014-03-23, 9:29 am

alexatmalta
It depends.
Cannabis influences different persons in different ways, and it's action is unpredictable.
You can watch programs about cannabis made by Discovery, they are worth seeing.
The main thing is that scientists cannot still discover how tetrahydrocannabinol acts to human neurons, because in each case action is different. There's still no template.
So asking here you will get completely polar replies.

In my case it mostly reduces performance, but sometimes it can turn on my imagination and it can act performance in a better way.
Anyway 5 grams per evening (even the whole day) is too much! I guess you friend was completely stoned. I saw some people who fall at the ground unconscious, even with bubbles of foam from their mouths after smoking so much (but it was mostly after vaporizers).
Posted: 2014-04-20, 1:59 pm

Sulttan
If he smoked the five grams at one time , he will have issue walking, that is beyond getting high .
Posted: 2014-06-07, 12:12 am

Guilders
There's one thing for having a joint or a blast on a vaporizer then going into a session high. Or if you're lucky finding a girl who will nosh you off while enjoying a spliff - not sure still an option if any smoking ban prevents this nowadays? However, getting stoned then trying to perform is not one I'd go for.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: