Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pre-Rolled
Posted: 2014-03-17, 9:02 pm

kingconan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend where a good place to get pre rolled joints in Amsterdam is?
And if so what strain/type do you recommend?

I'm not a huge weed smoker at home so not sure if I want to buy a whole gram besides I'm terrible at rolling (although I have some of those cones).

I would possibly be tempted to buy a gram if someone can give me a few tips for rolling etc etc.

I smoke tobacco very occasionally here in the UK but don't know if I should be looking for a pure joint or a mixed?

Help please!! :)

-Conan
Re: Pre-Rolled
Posted: 2014-03-20, 7:14 pm

Roland Power Kat
I would recommend Katsu. Just ask the budtender what they have.
I would never get a mixed joint. So make sure that you ask if it is mixed or pure, no matter where you go.
Since you are not a regular smoker and don't know much about the weed you are getting make sure that you tell them what you want or prefer.
I would then recommend that you take a maximum of 3 normal tokes and wait 20 -30 minutes and see where you are. You should be able to figure out if that is too much, too little or just right. If it is too much and you are too high, just wait a little while. If it is right...then Bob is your uncle. If it is too little then you know what to do.
If you are experiencing a whitey have a glass of water with 2 sugar packets in it or have a glass of orange juice.
Have a great time.
Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-05-01, 5:56 pm

kingconan
Thanks Roland, great advice!
Posted: 2014-05-01, 9:18 pm

Slim d
You might try looking for a quiet shop and then asking bud tender if they could roll for you.
Obviously a good tip would help with this approach, equally being polite works wonders.
This way you could buy a gram of whatever you fancy and know what's gone in your joint, rather than something random and ready rolled.
A fellow smoker might help you out also, know if someone asked me .... I would.
Enjoy
Posted: 2014-05-02, 6:51 pm

officematt2002
I bought a nice pre-rolled at Anyday a couple of weeks ago. Bud tender said it was a mix of white widow and silver haze. No filler. It was fantastic. Hard hitting and fast high. I was only in town for a 17 hour stopover so gave it away before smoking even a third of it. Very nice. 8€.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: