Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Vaporizers
Posted: 2014-03-23, 2:59 am

Silverback
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It's been a couple years since I've felt the bliss of devil's lettuce...

Initally, I used to smoke it pure in pipes, then I 'upgraded' to bongs. Now I'm interested in accessing the hallowed ground that is the vaporizer.

Firstly, how does the smoking experience differ when using one?

Secondly, where in the Dam can I access vaporizers?

Cheers guys
Re: Vaporizers
Posted: 2014-03-23, 4:14 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
The vaporizer question has recently been asked and answered in the thread three places below on this forum.

Posted: 2014-03-23, 2:52 pm

Silverback
My bad. Will check it out. Thanks

Posted: 2014-03-24, 4:36 pm

HighClouds
True, the question of where to find vaporizers in Amsterdam has been addressed in the previous post. Bottom line, you'll find them easily.

In terms of what the effects are like, I personally find less heaviness and a tendency to wake up with a clearer head more often than with smoking. One thing to bear in mind is that a lot depends on the temperature at which you vape. The higher the temperature, the more similar it will be to smoking it, and of course, the lower the temperature, the less effective it is, below a certain point. So, you need to find that magic spot. The other thing is that lower temps tend to make for a more sativa-like high, while higher temps tend to have a more analgesic effect.

As you may have guessed, the strain has quite a bit to do with it as well. The type of vaporizer used also has a great deal to do with the difference. In Amsterdam, you'll find Volcanos in many coffeeshops, and these are touted as being the gold standard. Some say that if you take too long with each bag, the vapor loses some of its potency, but I never had the chance to verify that - I would do a bag or two quickly and leave. The only other vape I tried was the Arizer Solo at a shop called Azarius, which sells vapes and lets you try different ones. I personally thought the Solo was no worse than the Volcano.

Make sure to take some disinfecting wipes with you to clean off the mouth piece. Amnesia even gives you a box of wipes with the bag.
Re: Vaporizers
Posted: 2014-03-24, 10:07 pm

Silverback
Cheers buddy

Just the info I was looking for.

Shall give it a go!

Posted: 2014-06-07, 12:18 am

Guilders
I once had a blast on Eagle Bill's in the museum. Not sure what kind it was, but it was perhaps the most intense high I can recall. Like taking a big bucket hit, but so fresh and clean. Well, we walked round the windows in a haze which I'm very keen to repeat. If anyone knows what he patented? much appreciated.

At home I use a portable Vapir which I really fancy using in the hotel, but am reluctant to take it from UK to the Dam. If anyone has done so I'd really like to hear about it. Thanks in advance.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: