Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best Stoned Coffeeshop Moments?
Posted: 2014-03-27, 8:37 pm

Silverback
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys,

So to all the stoners out there that often pay pilgrimage to the Amsterdam for the greenery, what are your most funny, memorable, trippy experiences?

Weed, space cakes, truffles, sclerotia, shrooms, etc?

Would love to hear your anecdotes as I shall be making my return there shortly :)

Posted: 2014-04-02, 7:48 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
The detailed reasons as to why I was pissing myself laughing are usually lost to me the next day.
However, I do recall being transfixed in the Singel Bulldog Lounge, by a somewhat boring TV program.
It was well over an hour before I realised that it was black & white and actually the CCTV monitor.

I also had quite an extreme reaction to some Green Crack back in 2011. Been chasing something similar ever since. LOL!!!

http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19218

Posted: 2014-04-03, 1:28 pm

drizzle
That's brilliant Shink. Loved the description of your hand as 'useless fleshy hook' - that definitely rings bells. Once on shrooms I had that sensation and couldn't be sure if I'd one my 501's up. Got stuck in a loop, had to keep checking, then I'd forget if they were done, check again. Then I got paranoid that everybody was noticing me constantly playing with my flies. Wouldn't have been so bad but we were in my best mate's living room with his mum!
Re: Best Stoned Coffeeshop Moments?
Posted: 2014-04-04, 2:02 am

Silverback
Cracked me up about the CCTV Shinken xD

That's exactly how I feel

Really wanted to get the ball rolling with my own triply experiences but can't fuckin remember what was so funny about them in the first place xD

Trips me out when there's a cat in the Bulldog or coffeeshop in general. They seem to stretch a lot more than normal and I find myself wondering how baked they are.

I stare into their eyes for a while then wonder which one of us is actually stoned haha

Posted: 2014-04-04, 2:16 am

Silverback
Bro, just got started reading your linked post. Your report had me cracking up.

Did you write this WHILE you were stoned or 'translate' it from your rambling notes at the time?

Man, I admire your writing. I hope I can pull off this next time I'm there as I really wanna 'journal' my high times, as opposed to just enjoy them selfishly haha I want something to look back and laugh at when I'm sober.

I can write well when I'm off the stuff but it's as though as soon as I smoke the stuff I can't write for shit!

Time will tell

No doubt, you'll see my attempts here in a few weeks time

:P

Thanks for the link tho buddy - You're post got me excited for my return visit. Can't wait to be sharing similar experiences hahaha

Posted: 2014-04-05, 11:04 pm

Sulttan
I was so high on kalverstrat , I could not walk , the human waves coming at me made me freez , I covered my face
Stood still waiting to be knocked on my behind , it felt like ages , and then a very kind waiters from a caffe , bulled me in , gave me loads of sugar with tea and cookie , and she said stay.
I did , for an hour .
Thank you Tania .
Posted: 2014-04-07, 12:48 am

officematt2002
I had bought a space cake from Paradox last year at this time (lemon vanilla, super tasty, which surprised me) and I took it with me when I went to Deventer to meet my brother's brother-in-law. We munched on it throughout the afternoon, smoked some weed, drank some strong beer and got yelled at by a very friendly bartender (he liked me, but got super annoyed at my companion lol). We started wandering about and I felt like I was floating, I was just so high, so damn high when my companion says "you must take me to a hospital. I must talk to a psychologist. I cannot process these thoughts I am having." I was not about to take him to a hospital but took him to a pub instead. He drank some beer and felt better, but I had to take him home and crash on the floor of his studio. A fun night, but went a little sideways. Doing the same trip this Wednesday sans space cakes. Lesson learned!
Posted: 2014-07-31, 9:39 pm

somelanger
about 10 yrs ago we wentr with another cpl to the dam for a few days.as i had smoked hash on occasion i was the designated one to go buy the weed,having never been in a coffeeshop in my life i was fascinated by the menu,thought this is the life,not been used to rolling i decided on pre rolled skunk.went back up to the others and we settled on high stools...bad idea!!!after a few tokes i passed the joint around and when it came back to me i thought i felt ok so started really drawing the smoke into my lungs,after about 4/5 tokes my buddy looked at me and just said,"christ look at his eyes"i apparently had gone from sober to stoned in about 2 mins.as we passed the joint around we got more and more wasted.i had a cup of coffee infront of me but i couldnt pick it up.icould put my hand on it but didnt relate to the feeling that i was actually holding the cup.we then got the giggles and must have been a right show but worse was the fact we couldnt get off the stools,no matter how i tried i coukdnt put my feet on the floor with any confidence.we sat there for about an hour b4 eventually my wife made a move.jesus,thank fuck as i thought id never get out of there....on a positive note,we managed to get back to our hotel room and had the most amazing fuck of our lives.ever since we have been hooked on sex n weed.still looking for the best recommendations on whats the best weed for sex but i suppose thats impossible as everyone will have different favs.
Posted: 2014-08-01, 4:27 pm

Mongpie
Ha ha shinken, can't stop laughing at the CCTV story. Reminds me of all the times I've been to the dam; my next visit is in October, I gotta get me some of that stuff. My memories of past visits are mostly wooly dreams. I don't think I can remember any of the flights back due to the quality of the weed. There are some stand-out memories though, like the time one of my mates was watching the news (which was in English) in a coffeshop and he was that stoned that he thought the newsreader was actually speaking to him, and started to have a conversation with the telly.... or the time another mate had a couple of joints of "ice" before breakfast and got wrecked, and at about 4oclock in the afternoon, we realised the he had been wearing one black boot and one white trainer all day...... Another time we went camping for a week just outside of the dam. We got absolutely hammered one day as we were driving into amsterdam, and whilst my mate was trying to find a parking space (virtually impossible), I was rolling a few for our wander round. Anyway, my mate spots a space just over the canal, so he drives up the road, over the little bridge, down the very narrow road and we park up whilst I am just rolling the last j. Suddenly a cop car pulls up alongside. The policeman does the old "roll your window down" gesture and my mate does just that. Two cops are looking at us, us both red of eye and obviously wasted. "how is it possible" the cop says, "that all the other traffic is facing this way, but you are facing the other way?" obviously we have just driven about 200 yards the wrong way down a one way street. My mate shrugs his shoulders, looks at the officer with glazed eyes and just says very slowly "we are English". The cop looks at the pile of joints I am rolling, looks at his partner, shakes his head in resignation and drives off... Another occasion and the same mate who should read the road signs a bit more and another couple of us spent the morning in coffeshop funny people, ( a great coffeshop which I believe has lost its licence to sell weeddue to its proximity of a school), and go for a wander. On our way back to the same place after a wander, my stoned mate says he is going to get some cash and will meet us there. So we go and smoke a little whilst we wait for him, some nice orange bud and some great white widow, and wait, and smoke, and wait. He arrives some 5 hours later. (Yes, 5 hrs) obviously we were a little worried, but in those days we didn't have mobile phones, and what could we do other than wait and smoke? ;) well, "where have you been?" We say. " I got robbed of 20euros by this homeless guy who wouldn't leave me alone, and went to the police station to report it" he says.(bit of a downer, but hey, it's not the end of the world right?) "and it took you 5 hours?" I say. " no, it took about half an hour but I was so wasted I fell asleep for four hours in the waiting room!....

Literally cannot wait to go back

Regards

Mog

Don't believe the rumours until they have been officially denied.
Posted: 2014-10-18, 7:48 pm

mjpd
I was once in The Dolphins late at night when I looked over at a guy and saw his face literally melt off him. Freaked me out, but all was cool after that. I love Dolphins!
Posted: 2015-06-18, 3:26 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I no sooner make a post about a certain incident precipitated by green crack (viewtopic.php?f=29&t=23347 - something of an inside joke with HWB, 420 and me) and then the next thread I look at is this one!

Awesome story Shinken! That almost sounds like a psilocybin tale. I have had very similar experiences with mushrooms, especially the memories. Like you, I have had that feeling of gliding through space, observing it, discussing it with yourself, deciding whether or not to participate with it. And the ridiculousness of sex. It's not that sex isn't interesting it's just so... unnecessary. Falling in love with women I pass on the street.

One of my top moments in Amsterdam was with mushrooms. I had gone to a coffeeshop to smoke a number and I discreetly ate the shrooms as I did. I was simply walking back to my hotel to lie down for a bit to let them kick in when I passed Casey/KC on OZA, a girl I had on my short list. I have what I call an "open curtain" policy: If the curtain is open and you know that what is on the other side of the glass will be good, go in. You might not get the chance again.

KC had been getting good reviews and I wanted to see her. The curtain was open. I figured that I had most of an hour before the shrooms kicked in, so in I went. We hit it off immediately. Sometimes the chemistry just works, and it was working at its best that night. KC understood what it means to provide a quality service and her good reviews were well deserved. I think my trip report may still be here on the board.

To make a long story short, time flies when you're having fun. We were fucking each other's brains out and I completely forgot about the mushrooms. At some point I realized that I could feel the trip coming on. Normally, psilocybin puts me into one of those "that's nice, but I'm not really interested in fucking right now" states and there's no hope of getting hard. But I was already hard, and I was already fucking. No way was I going to stop.

We continued on for a bit until I became enchanted by her body and stopped fucking to begin a thorough examination of her, kissing and caressing every part. I was indulging myself in the femaleness of everything. I had become exceptionally sensitive to smell and at one point when she opened her legs to give me access, the scent of her pussy hit me like a brick. I had to have her again right then.

In short order we were back at it. The harder I fucked her the better she liked it. We were primal fucking animals. She was making sounds that are hard to fake. But the drug kept coming on harder and harder. It became more and more difficult to hold it all together. My dick was an alien tendril, probing her. At one point I looked at her beneath me and her skin, her entire body, was going RED, GREEN, RED, GREEN, RED, ... with every stroke of my cock.

It finally became too difficult to manage and I had to get out while I was still able. I mumbled some excuse about needing to get back to the hotel. KC seemed a bit mystified by my sudden decision to leave, but couldn't do much about it.

I wish I had been able to keep going. It truly was once in a lifetime sex and she was totally into it in a way that is rare to see in a provider.

the dogs
Posted: 2015-06-20, 1:25 am

Amsterdamaged1
My very first time in Amsterdam, after not smoking weed in years, I thought it would be a good idea to throw 2grams, yes 2 grams in a full spliff and smoke it to myself, this was the first time, I'd ever smoked weed from Amsterdam and my oh my, I felt like I was a bit blind at one stage, was seriously powerful, my friend got 2g Lemon Haze and me 2g standard Cheese, we both through all our skunk in 1 spliff each and had some of each others, but smoked predominantly or own spliffs to ourselves, I smoked both and was seriously high and not just in a good way lol.

I was so stoned, at a coffeeshop bar, that I pointed to a poster of a bottle of Fanta and asked the tender, could I have a bottle of coke. lol. What I actually meant by this was, I just wanted a drink, as I thought his English was not so good, as I heard him speak to someone else, as if his English was poor, but he turned around and spoke to me in clear English and asked, why I pointed towards a bottle of Fanta? when I asked for a coke. I told him, I just meant, I wanted a drink lmao. It was funny, but that bit awkward, I'll never forget it.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: