Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
100euros a day to spend on pot?
Posted: 2014-05-08, 6:56 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What would you buy? supposing you wanted to try A LOT of various different strains from Amsterdam.
Re: 100euros a day to spend on pot?
Posted: 2014-05-08, 8:16 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If I tried to smoke 100E in a single day I'd end up in the Emergency Room at the hospital.

Posted: 2014-05-10, 11:48 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Even if I could, I doubt I would enjoy doing so. I've learned the hard way that an uninformed smorgasbord approach to weed in AMS leads to disaster or at least a weekend that seems to last just a few hours.

I've lost count of the number of trips were a report is impossible because after checking into the hotel and having a couple of beers at De Wildeman, the rest of the weekend is a blur of still images. Attempts to reconstruct what happened prove pointless as it's all confused with memories of other trips. Trying to take notes doesn't help either because all I find in the end are weed inspired ramblings about life, death, society, the universe, fried chicken and other esoteric pish. Nobody wants to read that shit. There's nothing that really helps to fill in the missing hours. Conclusion? Time to easy back on the weed.

I'd say that you should do your research on ACD and the menus site, etc. and draw up a short list. If possible try to get half gram deals and be prepared to toss or pass on those you don't like.
That said, I'm sure that some of the big regular tokers could burn through more than €100 per day on the green. Luckily for my wallet, that's not me. I like to lower my tolerance before a trip, I enjoy it more. My next trip is the second weekend in June and despite a very nice stash on hand, I haven't touched it in a couple of weeks and won't until after this trip.

Posted: 2014-06-02, 10:19 am

drizzle
^^^^Nailed it :) ^^^^^
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: