Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Some advice
Posted: 2014-06-19, 10:35 am

Loverboy1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi folks, I'm going to Amsterdam in September and looking to try a smoke or two. I'm not a regular user and I've heard that the stuff in the Dam is twice as strong asin the UK.

I'm just looking for something to make me feel good, but not out of it, something mild for beginners. I have smoked it over in UK, but very occasionally. Also is it okay to take it away or do you have to smoke it in the Brown cafe's. I was thinking about mixing it with my tobacco and smoking it discreetly in the street or in my Hotel room, obviously with the window open as I hear smoking is prohibited in most establishments in Amsterdam.

Thanks
Re: Some advice
Posted: 2014-06-19, 10:57 am

drizzle
Most brown cafes are not cool with dope. Coffee shops (where you buy the weed) are. There are also a couple of places whre there are bars and cs's next to each other, so you can buy a smoke and enjoy it with a beer (eg ricks and susie's saloon if memory serves). I wouldn't smoke in your hotel unless you know it's ok - you are just creating potential stress. You can always ask, this is amsterdam, they will have been asked before and are unlikely to be offended even if they say no.

Good coffee shops can advise on strains of weed - tell them what you want. I have had nice mellow weed from Green Place before. Places on my hitlist for the next trip are Katsu and Voyagers

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/index.htm is a good resource, loads of people ask similar questions to yours.

Enjoy!
Posted: 2014-09-03, 12:54 pm

dustybottoms
Check out coffeeshop anyday. They have the verdamper vaporizer. I think you'll really enjoy it, especially since you are a novice smoker.

Have a good time.

DB
Posted: 2014-09-03, 1:23 pm

hnbcm
Sounds like you will be buying pre-rolled joints rather than loose weed. Hash tends to be milder and give a chilled trip. Always ask for advice in the coffee shops.

Some coffee shops are now closed until 6pm (weekdays) if they are near a school or church. Unfortunately this includes Anyday!
Posted: 2014-09-05, 3:13 am

dustybottoms
Some coffee shops are now closed until 6pm (weekdays) if they are near a school or church. Unfortunately this includes Anyday![/quote]

Good to know regarding Anyday. Thanks.

DB
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: