Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Space cake quality advice?
Posted: 2014-07-04, 10:11 am

Licentious
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi!
I tried space cake for the first time yesterday. Got some from Kadinsky, and I know it's supposed to take a while for it to kick in, but even after 4 hours I didn't really feel anything. Any advice? Was it just bad cake? I have a fairly high natural tolerance for cannabinoids, is space cake normally "weaker" than weed?

Cheers,
/Licentious
Re: Space cake quality advice?
Posted: 2014-07-04, 1:07 pm

tyrex00
The real issue with space cakes/muffins is that you never know how much weed has really gone into it.
I had the best experience from a cake I bought at a market stall in Waterlooplein: weed and cake were homemade by the guy at the stall...unfortunately he ain't there anymore...
The new "old church" makes good muffins, but my favourite has to be the one from Tops.

In addition, the high you get is very different from smoking (I would say you get high without getting stoned). I believe that the best approach to fully appreciate it is to have the cake as your 1st intake of weed for the day after a light meal. Then you should try not to smoke for the following 2/3 hours and should avoid sugar intakes for the same time. At least, this works for me ;)
Posted: 2014-11-22, 11:35 am

expatsam
I cook and eat a lot at home and have a pretty good tolerance. I find most of the spacecake on offer in Amsterdam to be too weak to justify the cost. Occasionally budtenders have confided that in fact it's for 'lightweight' tourists. A possible exception is Voyager's, where they have a two-tier choice of spacecake, but even there I had to eat two of the higher-dosed ones to feel like I do at home.

Kind of a bummer, since I really like the different high that comes from eating, much more psychedelic. Occasionally when I've stayed somewhere with kitchen access I've done a little cooking myself with local product, but apart from that I tend to skip the spacecake in the Dam.

-expatsam
Posted: 2015-01-02, 2:06 am

edin2amster
Not much help but best space cake I got was from the sadly closed Pink Floyd coffee shop .
Posted: 2015-02-07, 11:19 am

nooris
The Netherlands is crap with edibles. I think that has something to do with legislation or fear of liability from injured tourists. Its not entirely wrong though, because powerful edibles can cause serious havoc for a newbie.

However, you can make your own in under a minute on the fly very easily:

- Just get half a gram (or more) of powerful black hash (nepali for me).

- Press it down to the size of a coin and attach it to the butt of a cigarette with saliva (or a hold it with a paperclip).

- Set it on fire and let it burn for about 3 or 4 seconds. Then drop it into a little square of butter (the type you find in restaurants).

- Mix it a bit (although the hash will be clumpy and won't really mix all that well).

- Then just eat it with a muffin or a piece of toast (this part is important, I find that just downing the butter/hash mix to be disgusting, and more importantly much weaker effect.

I promise this will blow your mind out, so be careful if you are not a stoner.
Posted: 2015-03-03, 3:28 pm

jollyjokermuffins
This works. i have done it with adding the butter/hash mix to the mars bar.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: