Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
ultra haze...
Posted: 2014-08-05, 2:41 pm

somelanger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi there,anyone know if most coffee shops sell a wide variety of pre rolled joints?i ask cos im looking for ultra haze or similar but not sure they sell it pre-rolled.
Re: ultra haze...
Posted: 2014-08-05, 2:58 pm

Licentious
The pre-rolled variety is extremely limited. If you're like me and suck at rolling, while wanting a selection of strains to choose from, buy some cones at the coffeeshop or in a head shop. Cones are basically pre-rolled papers that are easy to fill if you follow the instructions. They look like this:

inline image

Good luck!
Posted: 2014-08-05, 9:52 pm

Mister Mingeater
somelanger wrote:
hi there,anyone know if most coffee shops sell a wide variety of pre rolled joints?i ask cos im looking for ultra haze or similar but not sure they sell it pre-rolled.

Hello,
there's a decent selection in most of the larger shops although quality can vary - some can be quite harsh and dry on the throat and often mixed with tobacco - make sure you ask before you buy
You can get 'hazes' all over town but if it is particularly Ultra Haze you want get some Arjans Ultra Haze 2 at Greenhouse on OZ Voorburgwaal for about 15 Euro per g. They also do a couple of different pre-rolled Haze joints too for 6 Euros approx - they may contain tobacco though so check before you buy.
Conveniently just a short stroll away from the RLD too.
Some of the smaller shops when quiet and if you ask nicely will roll you a joint, you select a 'g' of weed and then they will grind and roll it and give you the left overs. Just tell them you don't roll them too well and would they help.
Hippie times,
Mr M

Posted: 2014-08-07, 4:28 pm

somelanger
thanks for that info,much appreciated.
Posted: 2014-08-07, 4:29 pm

somelanger
thanks for that,yeah,cones might be the way to go...im probably the worlds worst joint roller!!!!
Posted: 2014-08-07, 5:37 pm

Licentious
Yeah, me and the wife almost destroyed an entire gram of super silver haze at Greenhouse by not being able to roll it tightly... However, I can very much recommend the pure white widow pre-rolled "reefers" at Bulldog. You get four of them in a pack with 0,4g in each joint for €12 i think it was. I liked it :)
Posted: 2015-02-05, 4:14 pm

Kuzma
is that really legal?)))
Posted: 2015-02-05, 8:26 pm

Licentious
Kuzma wrote:
is that really legal?)))

What are you referring to? Why wouldn't it be legal?
Posted: 2015-02-06, 7:44 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The problem I have rolling weed I buy in NL is that it is almost too fresh and too sticky. Is there a way to prep the weed so it's easier to roll? Or is getting some kind of grinder essential.

(For all the years I've been going you would think I'd have figured this out by now. But I'm a lightweight and usually just get prerolled...I've found if you are careful you can get prerolled that is just fine.)

Posted: 2015-02-07, 12:27 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
neurosynth wrote:
The problem I have rolling weed I buy in NL is that it is almost too fresh and too sticky. Is there a way to prep the weed so it's easier to roll? Or is getting some kind of grinder essential.

(For all the years I've been going you would think I'd have figured this out by now. But I'm a lightweight and usually just get prerolled...I've found if you are careful you can get prerolled that is just fine.)

A grinder is the simple way to deal with that.

Posted: 2015-04-03, 9:37 pm

Bunny84
Just YouTube how to roll and practice . It's really not that hard . Mostly about holding the pressure in the right place as you make the first turn . If you practice from videos it should take a couple of hours to master
Posted: 2015-04-03, 9:56 pm

dayman
I am not very good at rolling but then I started using the technique with a dollar bill. Basically like a rolling machine and works pretty well for me.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: