Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
posting home
Posted: 2015-10-05, 5:35 pm

berkshiretyman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi...
I just wondered if any one here had ever posted weed back to the UK? I have heard its possible (sealed in a jiffy bag) in small quantities but thought maybe it was just BS??

Bt
Re: posting home
Posted: 2015-10-05, 5:58 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
I'd say it's a good posibility they check mail leaving amsterdam. And maybe even in the recieving countries. It's probably not worth it for the small ammount that you'd be able to send.
Posted: 2015-10-05, 6:05 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
I'm probably overreacting though. Even if it was found, which is unlikely, they'd just not send it to you probably. As long as you pack it right and not be too obvious it should be fine.
Posted: 2015-10-05, 6:59 pm

kingconan
Long story short - it's not worth it.
Even a small amount if traced back to you could land you in trouble.
Posted: 2015-10-07, 2:48 am

Mister Mingeater
A few years ago a bit tucked away inside something else sent through the post turned up OK but now with more intense checks because of terror plots etc a lot more attention is being taken.
Anything intercepted gets logged onto a database and so has the potential to get you flagged any time you pass through customs in the future.
Up to you in the end but not really worth it.
Cheers.
Mr M

Posted: 2015-10-07, 4:25 am

bobx
On the Amsterdam Coffee Shop forum (when it's up and running) there is a very long thread on this subject.
According to that thread, people regularly send themselves packages from Amsterdam to the UK with great success. Smell proof Jiffy bags inside a CD/DVD cover seems to be the way go.
Many people have also mentioned that a package here and there was stopped, all that happened is that they received a letter asking them whether they wanted to claim the package. Obviously, such letters should be ignored.
I do not live in the UK and have never tried it, but many have with a great success rate, there are many pictures on that thread that prove it.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: