Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
That Question!!!
Posted: 2015-12-03, 3:33 am

huskytea
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sorry to be the one to ask that question that you've probably been asked that question a thousand times but...
Planning on visiting greenhouse centrum as it's close to my hotel so not far to stagger back to and wondered if anyone could recommend something.
Don't want anything too strong, just a nice mild smoke that doesn't leaving you bouncing off the ceilings or being so stoned to fall asleep!
Does it comes ready to smoke or do you need a grinder if so can you get them in there.
Thanks guys
Re: That Question!!!
Posted: 2015-12-03, 10:32 pm

ReefMan
huskytea wrote:
Sorry to be the one to ask that question that you've probably been asked that question a thousand times but...
Planning on visiting greenhouse centrum as it's close to my hotel so not far to stagger back to and wondered if anyone could recommend something.
Don't want anything too strong, just a nice mild smoke that doesn't leaving you bouncing off the ceilings or being so stoned to fall asleep!
Does it comes ready to smoke or do you need a grinder if so can you get them in there.
Thanks guys

From my experience and my know way am I an expert. Try to find a hybrid which is both sativa and indica strain then try a couple different ones and enjoy. As far as being ready to smoke, you can buy pre-rolled joints both pure and with tobacco..(I stay with pure). Most spots also have the grinders and bongs you can use. Make sure to buy something to drink also its good edict.
Posted: 2015-12-03, 10:34 pm

LifeOfBrian
I can't recommend what you should get as its a while since I was there.

You can get grinders there though. Pretty sure you can also get pre-rolled too.
Posted: 2015-12-04, 4:40 am

bobx
Just ask the budtender, strains and potency of strains changes from batch to batch, so it's always best to ask the budtender for any specific requests.
Posted: 2015-12-05, 1:54 am

huskytea
Fair answers lad's, I just have it in my head if a busy coffeshop and everyone including the dealer getting fed up with all my questions and wanting to smell the different strains!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: