Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tobacco substitute in C/s's
Posted: 2016-06-06, 1:38 am

glasgowguy_69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys, I'm heading to Amsterdam in less than a week and got what might be a real dumb question but as i am an extreme amateur when it comes to smoking weed i thought i'd ask it here :)

The only times i ever smoke weed is in Amsterdam & at that, its only been on a few occasions. Previously i have just gone into a coffeeshop and bought a small bag which normally lasts me a few days as i maybe only smoke 1 or 2 joints a day. I normally buy the pre-rolled empty cones and fill them with a mixture of tobacco and the weed. A complete weed one would put me out-believe me.

I understand there is a herb tobacco substitute which if true, i think i would prefer as i think its the tobacco part which puts me off smoking more. So my questions are -

Is it true i can get this herb substitute?

If so, is it available in coffee shops? I dont recall seeing it in any of the few i have visited before.

If so, which coffeeshops in Centrum have it available?

Many thanks!

Posted: 2016-06-06, 8:27 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Most places have it, sometimes it's out on the tables in jars. Otherwise, you have to ask.
I think it's universally disgusting.
If you don't want to smoke a whole cone of pure, have you considered buying a pipe?
That way you can smoke as much or as little as you like.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: