Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Horny weed for ladies?
Posted: 2019-09-18, 8:43 pm

kingestel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello, we are looking for a weed or spacecake or hass for my wife to uplift her feelings and gets her too horny. When she is drunk her mood will increase but she had aye a spacecake 3-4 years ago and then she gone to sleepy and did not remember anything.
So we need a weed to make her mood horny and not sleepy affect. Have you any idea or experience like that?
Thank you :)
Re: Horny weed for ladies?
Posted: 2019-09-25, 10:40 pm

pw999
Silver Haze (not to be confused with SUPER Silver Haze) has a reputation of making one euphoric and horny.
Posted: 2019-09-26, 1:50 am

Eric
I find that a lot of the effect has to do with the condition you're in before you consume. After a good night's sleep, a light breakfast, and a cup or two of coffee, a piece of cake from most of the respected coffee shops would likely fit the bill (420 or Amnesia comes just to mind). For an uplifting effect, less is typically more; you might want to go with half a slice in the first hour.

If this is to be a night-time event, don't exert yourself during the day, and consider a nap before the evening begins.

Out of experience, women on weed love to be touched - everywhere. If she starts getting sleepy, her mind might be bored; excite her body and turn that around. Fresh air and a brisk walk also do wonders.

... Eric

p.s. if you're at a loss where to focus your attention: hands, feet, neck, and ass. It's Amsterdam, do be a bit discrete, but play with her in public.
Posted: 2019-09-27, 7:41 pm

kingestel
Eric wrote:
I find that a lot of the effect has to do with the condition you're in before you consume. After a good night's sleep, a light breakfast, and a cup or two of coffee, a piece of cake from most of the respected coffee shops would likely fit the bill (420 or Amnesia comes just to mind). For an uplifting effect, less is typically more; you might want to go with half a slice in the first hour.

If this is to be a night-time event, don't exert yourself during the day, and consider a nap before the evening begins.

Out of experience, women on weed love to be touched - everywhere. If she starts getting sleepy, her mind might be bored; excite her body and turn that around. Fresh air and a brisk walk also do wonders.

... Eric

p.s. if you're at a loss where to focus your attention: hands, feet, neck, and ass. It's Amserdam, do be a bit discrete, but play with her in public.

Very nica and help full response, thank you...
Posted: 2019-09-27, 8:50 pm

officematt2002
Last week I had a Paradox space cake for the first time and then proceeded to have two separate one hour sessions with a lady. I felt relaxed yet energized and had a lot of fun. I would definitely do that again. To note, I ate a third of a cake to start and then ate another third later in the day before the second session.
Posted: 2019-09-27, 10:44 pm

kingestel
officematt2002 wrote:
Last week I had a Paradox space cake for the first time and then proceeded to have two separate one hour sessions with a lady. I felt relaxed yet energized and had a lot of fun. I would definitely do that again. To note, I ate a third of a cake to start and then ate another third later in the day before the second session.

Do you mean that you ate first 1/3 of cake and then eat another 1/3?
Or
You ate 3 + 3 cake? :)
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: