Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
WEED REPORT Oct 25--Oct 31, 2016
Posted: 2016-11-26, 5:33 am

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Who knows what the totalitarian future holds, but Manhattan has fairly decent weed. I'm not sure about the average Amsterdam coffee shop, but I hope the weed is more organic than NYC weed, which is probably laden with chemicals.

I noted in the few spots I hit, tobacco is now totally forbidden and a substitute mixer is for sale, generally for one euro. I didn't sample it, as I tend to smoke straight from a bullet pipe (a post-cancer-from-tobacco-use habit I indulge in nightly).

At the Hotel Piet Hein, I felt intimidated by the smoke detector and 150 euro 'smoke-cleaning' fee, so I tended to have a few hits of weed right outside by an entrance to Vondelpark and fell asleep to the hash that I smoked in the toilet in my tiny room.

ROOKIES
1/2 g. Super Maroc Hash (5 euros): Potent, brown, soft, burns well.
1/2 g. NLX (5.2 euros): It was fresh, medium-potent, decent for daytime use.
1/2 g. Big Buddha Cheese (6.3 euros): Yup---strong odor. Nice, strong smoke, too.

COFFEESHOP NICE PLACE
A neighborhood coffee shop around the corner from Park 118. Small, bright, friendly, worth a visit---especially if you're a cat lover like me. The friendly feline took a seat at the counter the two times I stopped in. One negative is they won't sell below a gram.
1 g. Katema Gold (10 euros): I enjoyed this more than the Super Maroc. Light brown, very fresh and creamy, tended to be my favorite of the two different hashes I purchased. Still, it was no King Hassan, which I found to be superior in 2015 (from Dampkring 2).

DAMPKRING 2:
A coffee shop I tend to favor, but I was staying well out of the area. Just as well---the place was busy, dirty, understaffed. I hope it was only because they were training new people.
1/2 g. Pineapple Haze (5.5 euros): Pleasant daytime smoke that I've yet to see in NYC. Bought it late in the trip, so it spending it's time in some garbage pit near Amsterdam.

Enjoy what freedom you have left, Netherlanders. I'm fucked beyond fucked living in a white-supremacist anti-intellectual fascist hell until I die.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: