Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Energetic high?
Posted: 2017-07-05, 2:48 pm

Licentious
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Do you guys have any advice on a really energetic high? When me and my wife tried the super silver haze at greenhouse (three years ago), she barely felt anything, but I ... well, to put it in a practical perspective, I actually completely lost my ability to read maps (normally one of the things that I'm really, really good at) :D Also, a duck family in the Vondelpark became incredibly fascinating and altogether glorious, beautiful, and profound. :D

So. She doesn't react to cannabis the way that I do. We tried some pre-rolled white widow from bulldog, and she liked that better, but apparently I have better taste ;) and, while it did have an effect on me, it didn't taste, smell, or feel as good.

She's tried mdma, and that was a great experience for her. I don't experience that to the same extent. It seems the key for her is the energy aspect.

Can we find a strain in Ams that possibly could give her a great experience?

Cheers,
/Licentious
Re: Energetic high?
Posted: 2017-07-09, 2:34 pm

Eric
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Have her try an edible - sometimes that makes a profound difference... Again, I'd recommend a muffin from Utopia; they're currently my favorite. By the way, I've also noticed that a soothing massage and playful sex have a tendency to elevate the effect in women.

... Eric
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: