Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Coffeshops and menus
Posted: 2018-01-23, 9:16 pm

KyloRen
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Ignatzmice forum,

I will be visiting the Amsterdam with my brother in February. Since weed is illegal in our country, we had not many chances to try different strains or types. Therefore I would appreciate if you guys recommend us some coffeshops and what strains should we try in their menu. Some friends told us we should try grey area, katsu, easy time, bulldog and super silver haze. As I said I appreciate locals or any experienced people's tips about these.
Re: Coffeshops and menus
Posted: 2018-01-29, 11:32 am

Vkcs20
Amsterdam coffeeshop in Haarlemstraat.

Amnesia and super silver haze and their ak kush.
Posted: 2018-01-31, 9:34 pm

IQ
I would make a point to try as many as possible. However, to provide some guidance, what sort of bar do you like? Do you go for a sports bar with rowdy ballers, or do you prefer a quiet pub atmosphere? Is your speed more toward sipping a coffee while reading poetry in the afternoon, or would you prefer to get blitzed on a tornado vape and spend the day playing pinball? Just trying to get an idea of what kind of scene you are into. There is a coffee shop for every preference. As for strains, I would say it definitely depends on what kind of high you want and the budtenders are the best people to guide you. In general sativa will give you more of a 'head' high (you will want to quote Kafka) and indica will give you a 'body' high (you will forget what pains you).
Posted: 2018-03-20, 10:47 am

Vkcs20
Indica will give you more of a “stoned” heavy relaxation feeling. Makes you feel sleepy too.

Sativa will give you a “head high” light buzz.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: