Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
a happy glow for virgin wife
Posted: 2018-03-23, 1:27 am

gio41uk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can i ask a question from an old timer of any blow and a wife whos a virgin to it, please ignore my intelligence in all this, but im going tomorrow for 3 days,i dont mind getting stoned but not anything heavy,
what i need to now is what can i give the wife that wont make her sleep but will give her a happy glow.

I was going to visit the Bulldog as it seemed the logical choice.

any help will be appreciated,as mentioned dont want to waste the wife, well not too early lol and also would like to try any horny stuff you can suggest.
cheers
gio

PS on another subject are most girls over there fair or do you get a lot or rip offs,special anniversary
Re: a happy glow for virgin wife
Posted: 2018-03-23, 12:21 pm

bendover1004
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not a fan of the Bulldog shops. I prefer being a little out from the centre. There’s a a couple of decent CS’s on Prinsengracht (my favourite is coffee shop super-skunk, get tram 1, 2 or 5 from Centraal Station for about 4 or 5 stops, get off the tram and it is left at the bridge on southern side of canal (north being towards Centraal Station)).

I would recommend something like a strawberry haze and here’s the important part. Only let your wife have 3 draws on the smoke, no more. Even if she says she feels fine don’t let her try anymore for at least 20 mins. If she just smokes half a joint or say a full one then her experience can go from a bit ‘strange’ to something very dark especially as a first timer throwing a ‘whitey’. I would even go as far as saying buy the joint then head back to your accommodation and let her try there (remembering it is illegal to smoke in hotels, but discreetly round the corner is fine) in case of any adverse or unpleasant reaction. If she did have one then she would probably feel better in an hour or so and laying down in a safe warm environment will help.

There are some lovely/brilliant girls over there but it all depends on what you are looking for. A lot of rip off girls but plenty of gems that deserve treating with the utmost respect.

Have a great trip to a great city and venture out of the centre as well
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: