Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
chemicals or pills?
Posted: 2019-03-15, 9:09 am

twoWanderlusts
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
although weed and space cakes would be our day time thing.. any tips on where can score some chemicals.. molly.. or ex pills?
Re: chemicals or pills?
Posted: 2019-03-16, 5:00 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
DONT!

Read this.

Posted: 2019-03-16, 5:05 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
If you want something other than weed....

How about this.

Posted: 2019-03-17, 9:02 am

twoWanderlusts
yes we read about the truffles and space cakes... but were just thinking.. since we'd be going for a day long music fest.. we haven't tried the other things.. but thought some chemicals might sort us out..
Posted: 2019-03-17, 10:52 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
I’m no prude when it comes to self medication, but it’s really not worth buying anything from an Amsterdam street dealer.
Best case scenario, you get ripped off.
Worst case scenario...... is it worth risking your life?

If you are going to a music festival, it’s quite likely they will have a drug testing station.
That way you’d have some idea as to what you are taking.
I’d look into that or forget it.

Which festival?

Drug Testing Service in Amsterdam

Posted: 2019-03-18, 4:22 am

officematt2002
Doing that kind of thing for the first time at a music festival is why they have plenty of ambulances stationed at music festivals. Don't be that idiot.
Posted: 2019-03-18, 7:47 am

twoWanderlusts
ok this is getting out of hand i guess.. where can i find the option to delete this thread?

@officematt this isn't the first time i am doing that kind of a 'thing' at a music fest.. have done it a lot of times. just asking how the scene is there generally.

may be i put it wrong, what would be the best high for going through a 4-5 hour music festival? any cakes or strains that go on for long?
Posted: 2019-03-18, 8:32 am

IQ
I fully support your effort toward safely acquiring molly (or any other psycho-active substance). Looking for references here is a lot safer than approaching a street dealer, hence presumably why you are asking in this forum. Some prior responses may be jumping to conclusions about your experience and intent.

Since I have no information to offer, I have been silent - up until seeing all the nanny's lecturing you out of it. I don't see this kind of nannying when others are talking about bare-back sex, so I'm not sure why you've been jumped on for a simple request for information.

On the other hand since sex is legal in AMS and molly and other pharms are not, I'm not surprised that you haven't gotten much useful info. This is not a drug board after all. Good luck with your search. Did the PMs help at all?
Posted: 2019-03-18, 8:38 am

twoWanderlusts
@IQ phew thank you.. a sign of relief to hear from you.. that is exactly why i was enquiring here.. I haven't received any PMs from you.. check your outbox.. messaging here doesn't work.. i have tried sending to a few but it's stuck in outbox and there's no option further.. can you pls mail me some details on mumbaicouple89 at gmail
Posted: 2019-03-18, 8:40 am

IQ
PMs work, but perhaps only after you have more of a history or been upgraded by admin. I haven't sent you any PMs, but I saw your messages in other threads about receiving them from other users.

Last edited by IQ on 2019-03-18, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2019-03-18, 8:41 am

twoWanderlusts
oh ok.. that's why it's not been working yet... and i also misread.. i read you have information to offer.. just realised u said u dont.. no prob.. thanks for the support!
Posted: 2019-03-18, 8:56 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
IQ wrote:
I fully support your effort toward safely acquiring molly (or any other psycho-active substance). Looking for references here is a lot safer than approaching a street dealer, hence presumably why you are asking in this forum. Some prior responses may be jumping to conclusions about your experience and intent.

Since I have no information to offer, I have been silent - up until seeing all the nanny's lecturing you out of it. I don't see this kind of nannying when others are talking about bare-back sex, so I'm not sure why you've been jumped on for a simple request for information.

On the other hand since sex is legal in AMS and molly and other pharms are not, I'm not surprised that you haven't gotten much useful info. This is not a drug board after all. Good luck with your search. Did the PMs help at all?

I’m not saying don’t do drugs.
I’m saying don’t buy from an AMS street dealer.
That’s a sure fire way to increase the risk of having a really bad time.
If you absolutely must, then get it tested.

Posted: 2019-03-18, 9:01 am

IQ
Shinken69 wrote:

Super useful info! I had no idea this service exists.
Posted: 2019-03-22, 9:52 am

bendover1004
@Twowanderlusts. Did you receive the email?
Posted: 2019-03-22, 11:02 am

twoWanderlusts
Yes replied
Posted: 2019-03-22, 1:36 pm

bendover1004
Additional mail sent
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: