Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
US to Amsterdam---unused cannabis paraphernalia and TSA twerks
Posted: 2019-01-20, 3:21 am

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Heading out Monday.

Stupid question---I bought some discount metal pipes, one for weed, one for hash, and some screens. All are unused. I plan to use carry-on only. Will TSA pull me over? Is it worth the anxiety?

If it's not worth trying, do Club Media or Katsu in de Pijp sell pipes?---I used to pick up my goods at Rookies when I arrived and stayed in Leidesplein, but I plan on just hitting Centraal Station, taking the 4 tram south, checking my bags at the hotel, and hitting a local coffee shop.

Dank u well, gents . . .
Re: US to Amsterdam---unused cannabis paraphernalia and TSA twerks
Posted: 2019-01-20, 12:26 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
TSA = CUNTS
I wouldn’t give them any excuse to fuck with you. It doesn’t seem to matter to them what the law is.

Katsu sell some pipes and glassware, I don’t recall seeing these at Club Media.
I would expect the selection and price to be poor. I can’t stand those tourist weekender pipes that are everywhere.
You could contact them and ask.

https://www.katsu.nl/form.php?id=1
http://coffeeshopclubmedia.nl/en/contact/

I’d recommend buying what you need around central station, before catching your tram.
I always buy from a souvenir shop at 39 Nieuwendijk, because I want a very particular pipe and they always have it at a good price. It’s less than 5mins from Central.

This shop

This pipe

There are few other headshops around that same area.

Posted: 2019-01-20, 5:09 pm

nyc diesel
Thanks, shinken69.

They're mood must be even better since the government shutdown. They're pay is not regular now, so they must be confiscating baby bottles to keep America safe and free. /s/ But I hope these (unneeded) twats are still on duty so I can still depart NYC on time. If they sick-in on Monday, I'm fucked.

Yeah, between you and reddit commentators, it seems no one wants anyone to bring anything to the TSA jerks that isn't perceived as a threat or a drug-related item.

I'll check out that shop and that pipe. Have to leave CS anyway to get a GVB card and hit the tram.

Mostly my main concern is that when I smoke in the hotel (hash for lesser odor), I'm not caught, fined, or kicked out. I may do a light hit of weed when I'm out and about, but I'm a hardcore nightly at-home smoker
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: