Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Spacecake or weeds?
Posted: 2019-10-08, 3:38 pm

kingestel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We want a horny and a funny session sex with my girlfriend. Is a spacecake be a good choice for that? Or silver haze is a perfect choice as many said?
Re: Spacecake or weeds?
Posted: 2019-10-08, 4:33 pm

officematt2002
The first question to ask is what experience do you have with edibles?
Posted: 2019-10-09, 8:46 am

IQ
Have you ever experienced "dry mouth" after smoking/consuming weed? Think "dry vagina" also. YMMV. Others seem to have a different experience.

On the other hand MDMA/Molly/Ecstasy is a great drug for sex.
Posted: 2019-10-10, 1:12 pm

kingestel
officematt2002 wrote:
The first question to ask is what experience do you have with edibles?

Yemek
We experience once a spacecake that make us just sleepy till morning. Secomd one is a pre-rolled weed with tobacco that make me laugh laugh and laugh :l
Posted: 2019-10-10, 1:15 pm

kingestel
IQ wrote:
Have you ever experienced "dry mouth" after smoking/consuming weed? Think "dry vagina" also. YMMV. Others seem to have a different experience.

Never thought about dry vagina but the lubricant is a good solution. Because if we are in mood dry or wet it does not matter :)

On the other hand i dont know what the MDMA or Molly is? And also dont have any idea about the ecstacy is legal in Amsterdam.

Thank you...
Posted: 2019-10-11, 2:45 am

Eric
From personal experience, there's a right time and a wrong time to feed a woman weed. If she's already horny, it will send her though the roof; if she's not, being stoned might make changing her emotions more impossible ;-)

As for helping a woman horny, just walking trough the RLD might do the trick (story). Even though I've heard it's a coin toss, the only time I went to Sameplace, it turned out to be a dud. The circular bar is nice nevertheless, and I find it worth a visit regardless. If your lady might like watching female strippers, there is La Vie en Proost to set a mood; there I've witnessed some exceptionally hot lap dances from dancers I know with female clientele. (p.s. Avoid crowded weekends, respond with "maybe later" if solicited to buy Champagne, wait for a dancer to strip naked before engaging in a 20 euro lap-dance, or just buy yourself drinks and watch).

As for cake or smoking. Even few puffs of a good sativa might send her further than you want her to go. A half a piece (or a third of the strong cake from Paradox) is a good way to limit the effects to something sexually positive. The effect of a cake also slides in slowly; one or two cocktails usually goes good with that.

... Eric
Posted: 2019-10-11, 8:02 am

kingestel
Eric wrote:
From personal experience, there's a right time and a wrong time to feed a woman weed. If she's already horny, it will send her though the roof; if she's not, being stoned might make changing her emotions more impossible ;-)

As for helping a woman horny, just walking trough the RLD might do the trick Even though I've heard it's a coin toss, the only time I went to Sameplace, it turned out to be a dud. The circular bar is nice nevertheless, and I find it worth a visit regardless. If your lady might like watching female strippers, there is to set a mood; there I've witnessed some exceptionally hot lap dances from dancers I know with female clientele. (p.s. Avoid crowded weekends, respond with "maybe later" if solicited to buy Champagne, wait for a dancer to strip naked before engaging in a 20 euro lap-dance, or just buy yourself drinks and watch).

As for cake or smoking. Even few puffs of a good sativa might send her further than you want her to go. A half a piece (or a third of the strong cake from Paradox) is a good way to limit the effects to something sexually positive. The effect of a cake also slides in slowly; one or two cocktails usually goes good with that.

... Eric

Thank you for your detailed respond and i had already read your semi-comic and thriller story before. You are a cool husband :) Lucky wife :)
Posted: 2019-11-14, 3:59 pm

kingestel
Any experiences or advices :)
Posted: 2019-11-15, 5:04 am

officematt2002
On my recent trip in September I had a Paradox spacecake for the first time and then had an hour long session with a gal in De Wallen. It was a most pleasing experience. Warm and fuzzy and everything she did to me felt good. I am hooked. Also it was a great high because I was fully aware and not dopey or stoned. Give it a try.
Posted: 2019-11-15, 10:06 pm

kingestel
officematt2002 wrote:
On my recent trip in September I had a Paradox spacecake for the first time and then had an hour long session with a gal in De Wallen. It was a most pleasing experience. Warm and fuzzy and everything she did to me felt good. I am hooked. Also it was a great high because I was fully aware and not dopey or stoned. Give it a try.

I will absolutely try that, thank you...
Posted: 2019-12-02, 9:52 pm

kingestel
officematt2002 wrote:

Hey, did you eat full of cake or half of it?
Posted: 2019-12-02, 10:50 pm

kingestel
kingestel wrote:
officematt2002 wrote:

Hey, did you eat full of cake or half of it?

I ate this cake from Paradise. Half of it have not worked for 3 hours. Im very disappointed.
Posted: 2020-11-08, 5:53 pm

Vkcs20
I'm surprised that not many people talk about getting high on weed and having sex!

It is the best feeling ever!

So much now that I NEED to smoke before any sexual activity.

Weed (no matter what type, sativa or indica or hybrid) makes sex and food so much better!
Posted: 2020-11-09, 2:10 am

mistygirl73
I like sex after smoking indica , slow and everything is much better ,, smoke sativa for sex clubs makes me more excited ..
Posted: 2020-11-09, 2:14 am

mistygirl73
IQ wrote:

cant say thats true lol (the vagina bit)
Posted: 2020-11-09, 2:31 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I’ve had great sessions on Green Crack, LSD (the weed strain, not the psychedelic), Mango/Mango Haze and Super Silver Haze.
Makes everything much more intense and also makes me last much longer.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: