Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
dolphins
Posted: 2005-05-18, 3:13 am

Roger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
has the dolphins got its licence back? and if so is the selection up to previous high standards.

cheers
Re: dolphins
Posted: 2005-05-18, 3:43 pm

dwj
Hi Roger, the Dolphins does indeed have it's licencse back for weed but not alcohol now. However mate, no offence or anything but there is a lot of coffeeshops doing far superior weed IMHO. I have only ever rated their weed as middle of the road, it'll be better than you get back home but not as potent or tasty as say Amnesia or Hunters Bar. de Kuil, De Tweede Kamer, De Dampkring, Barneys, The Greenhouse or Abraxas are some others where you will get more for your money. I like the Dolphins a lot, great seating, good music, friendly staff, vaporizers and everything, just take your own weed.

As always YMMV

Dave
Posted: 2005-05-18, 3:48 pm

Roger
The super dolphin will cost you eur 40. im thinking of buying that in july
Posted: 2005-05-18, 3:58 pm

Roger
cheers dwj. i have always, for years enjoyed the smoke and the chilled out environment of the dolphins, a great place to relax and chill out. thanks for the recommendations, i have visited most of the places you mentioned. u ever tried the isolater from the coin, one of the best smokes i've ever had.

cheers again
Posted: 2005-05-18, 5:36 pm

paniked Power Kat
The Coin and Hunter's share a menu, fwiw.

and I'm w/ dwj on the Dolphin's product, just as I agree w/ Roger on the facilities.

as much as I visit coffeeshops, there aren't too many that are actually that good to hang out in (intentionally) for any extended period of time.

-paniked

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: